Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your opinion of chris chan ?

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
Was he ultra ultra autist or sociopath

Last edited:
I always pitied him. I still do.

Don't know. Don't care

truecel who lost his mind ?

His parents had him when they were, like, 50 I think? I think that had something to do with it. Maybe he never had his mind.

His parents had him when they were, like, 50 I think? I think that had something to do with it. Maybe he never had his mind.
yeah i have too asperger syndrome and schizophrenia too also and my parents were 36 and 38 when i was born

if you want to have children do this a younger age cause autism is correlated with old age of parents

I'm starting to suspect he might have some mental problems. just a hunch

he is an inspiration to mother fuckers

He should have been in an institute , living a normal life with some help , not left alone to degenerate with his turbo autism

Guy was bullied relentlessly but when it comes to the part where he fucked his mom that’s where my sympathy stops.

I feel bad for him considering how kiwifarms people just treated him like some sort of jester and manipulated him into doing humiliating things. He’s super autistic and grew up in an unstable household, I guess people just wanted to pick on him.

I dont give a shit about that fag