Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Your opinion on dating sites/apps

Dating sites are........

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
This just occurred to me as a good idea for a thread and poll :)

They are the main reason 90% of us are here.

Be honest, how much do they pay you to monitor us?

Last edited:
degenerate and waste of time

useless if you're not a chad or a foid

I hate dating sites and dating apps. They help further hypergamy and they helped ruin the sexual marketplace. I hope one day all of those dating sites and dating apps are booted completely offline permanently.

Very bad and only winnable by Chad or Stacy.

Are you :bluepill:ed or what? They're awful as hell for incels. Don't believe me then try them out, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Fucking useless my man, wtf would I need a dating app! I repell women :feelspuke::cryfeels::feelskek:

doesn't matter we're incel lmao

They are also horrible because they work to further herd everyone into dependency on controlled infrastructure. One day humanity will look behind to find that the gates have been sealed shut.

A waste of time and illusion of taking action.

Be honest, how much do they pay you to monitor us?

lol, I keep getting accused of this so I may as well address it. Especially as that image was frickin' huge!

OK erm...

- No I'm not monitoring anybody. I'm just a normal user. I guess I'm just interested in hearing different people's opinions on things. I'm naturally like this. It's probably also why I watch lots of vlogs on youtube.

- To answer some other people - No I'm not female! I know my way of phrasing things sounds a bit feminine, lol. My personality type is ENFP and... I think many people who are F types (Feeler) sound a bit fem because it means you're more emotional/sensitive. More women are in that category than men, hence it sounds a bit feminine.

And erm... that's it really.

Nothing super interesting or exciting! I almost wish it was now! I'll have to think up something for next time if I ever have to explain this again XD

ruined society just like smartphones

I think we should go back to meeting people in person.

This just occurred to me as a good idea for a thread and poll :)
It's trash and a complete waste of time

All it does is raise motivation to rope

They're scams! They intentionally make men invisible to the women so they can extract money out of us! They restrict "critical" functionality behind a paywall, only for that functionality to lead nowhere!
Reminds of another scam, SoftRAM. It claimed to double your RAM without a hardware upgrade. All it really did was increase disk cache, which you could do for free. If you actually needed more RAM, as some programs absolutely required 8 MB, it did nothing for you.
That means dating sites and SoftRAM are one and the same, they are both placebo software that do nothing useful, they just scam you.

Reminds of another scam, SoftRAM. It claimed to double your RAM without a hardware upgrade.
nigga really took the "download free RAM" meme seriously:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

They're scams! They intentionally make men invisible to the women so they can extract money out of us! They restrict "critical" functionality behind a paywall, only for that functionality to lead nowhere!
Reminds of another scam, SoftRAM. It claimed to double your RAM without a hardware upgrade. All it really did was increase disk cache, which you could do for free. If you actually needed more RAM, as some programs absolutely required 8 MB, it did nothing for you.
That means dating sites and SoftRAM are one and the same, they are both placebo software that do nothing useful, they just scam you.
I see you've been using computers for a very long time.

I see you've been using computers for a very long time.

Yeah I was thinking that! hehe

Personally I think it's cool to have people of different ages on here. Not that I think that place should lose too much identity because of it, but I think it provides more variety of experiences and opinions, which is positive ^^

On the subject of dating sites and apps... I don't think it's IMPOSSIBLE to create a good one but... most of them just feel kind of fake and not enjoyable to use. It's not a very natural place to really meet people.

Maybe certain kinds of people can successfully find hook-ups on there, but that just makes it shallow and degenerate.

As an ugly guy, the only thing online dating is good for is scamming women for money using a fake rich Chad profile.

Last edited:
Dating sites are 100% terrible. You will get no attention on these platforms - they are strictly for hookups between Chads & Stacys, and mostly for female validation only.

However, sometimes you'll come across a woman's profile who is so much of a train wreck that you'll have a good time laughing about how pathetic she is - until you realize that most normies still want to fuck her despite the consequences.

Then that's when the "we need to nuke society" doomerism comes in, and you delete the app. Of course it goes without saying, never give any of these sites a single cent.