Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your parents committed what should be a crime (breeding with bad diseased genetics)

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
My fathers family actually is a family of remarkably hardy, healthy people. All the males in that family they live awesome lives, become normal jobs, marry Stacies and have nice families. They go on vacations, have buddies over for drinks.. and my cousin his Stacey wife left him after 15 years, so he just married another Stacey who was 20 years younger than him and she already had a baby.

My mothers family is a horrible freak show of people that are just terrible health, and live horrible lives. Like most of the males never dated, never got married and their health just goes downhill involving horrible suffering until they die alone. So just complete shit genetics.

My mom ended up being healthy and she should have taken that blessing, gotten her tubes tied and lived a great life without the burden of children.

My father became an accessory to a crime when he knowing the horrible genetics of my mothers family still decided to have children - despite many other women pursuing him.

So like the other males in my mothers family line I was doomed from day 1 to live a horrible life of torment and disappointment, and even that I could handle but add in poor failing health and its beyond retarded that anyone would doom someone else to that.

both sides of my family were supposed to die out

Both my parents had good genes but they created a kid at 40 which wasted their genes and created an autist incel son.

even that I could handle but add in poor failing health and its beyond retarded that anyone would doom someone else to that.
ngl but if they are white there's a chance that they did that knowing the possible bad consequences because they thought otherwise if they didn't continue their lineage the jews might win
@ThoughtfulCel

both sides of my family were supposed to die out

Thats even worse than my family, at least my fathers' side they have elite hardy genetics. Like weeds that grow strong, healthy and fertile.

My mothers family though she was basically a fluke that somehow ended up healthy, despite just complete shit genetics from her parents families.

I wouldn't have had children if I was her, because I wouldn't want to doom my own children to a hellish existence.

You know we wouldn't even do that for horses or other animals. Say some horse is sickly and sort of hanging around by itself, we find a nice place for that horse, but we don't use it as breeding stock.
Both my parents had good genes but they created a kid at 40 which wasted their genes and created an autist incel son.

Ya one rule I have for women is if they haven't had at least one child by age 25.. something is wrong genetically. That means from fertility at 14-15, they went 10 years without mating in the absolute prime of their life.

By 30 its just over, by then 90% of the eggs are already gone and basically genetic crap left, and the woman's body isn't even that healthy for supporting a child.

By 40 its beyond, beyond over you are talking some complete shit egg and an elderly body trying to support the growth of a baby. Basically 100% chance things are going to go wrong.

Last edited:
My fathers family actually is a family of remarkably hardy, healthy people. All the males in that family they live awesome lives, become normal jobs, marry Stacies and have nice families. They go on vacations, have buddies over for drinks.. and my cousin his Stacey wife left him after 15 years, so he just married another Stacey who was 20 years younger than him and she already had a baby.

My mothers family is a horrible freak show of people that are just terrible health, and live horrible lives. Like most of the males never dated, never got married and their health just goes downhill involving horrible suffering until they die alone. So just complete shit genetics.

My mom ended up being healthy and she should have taken that blessing, gotten her tubes tied and lived a great life without the burden of children.

My father became an accessory to a crime when he knowing the horrible genetics of my mothers family still decided to have children - despite many other women pursuing him.

So like the other males in my mothers family line I was doomed from day 1 to live a horrible life of torment and disappointment, and even that I could handle but add in poor failing health and its beyond retarded that anyone would doom someone else to that.
this is 100% my life story

my fathers side, all good succesful men

my mothers side, everyone has killed themselves or died otherwise. the only men i saw from that family was a 100% truecel.

Every good thing, every thing that makes me somewhat functional human being comes from my fathers side. My mothers side is just my mental health problems and incel genes. Fucking shit

ngl but if they are white there's a chance that they did that knowing the possible bad consequences because they thought otherwise if they didn't continue their lineage the jews might win
@ThoughtfulCel
I honestly doubt most normal people conciously think about continuing "their white lineage" This thinking seems to mostly be an edgy teenage/ early twentys white thing.

Most whites spout nationalist garbage, but would fuck any non white who gave them attention in a heartbeat. (Which ironically why their race is dying. Literally by their own hands lmao)

I mean some whites are like that unironically, but those see the ones who breed in trailer parks and aren't exactly examples of good people.

Last edited:
this is 100% my life story

my fathers side, all good succesful men

my mothers side, everyone has killed themselves or died otherwise. the only men i saw from that family was a 100% truecel.

Every good thing, every thing that makes me somewhat functional human being comes from my fathers side. My mothers side is just my mental health problems and incel genes. Fucking shit

Its how shit genetics spread. The women first off women are just more healthy on average so it is more hidden the shit genetics. And men are pretty forgiving even if their wife isn't perfect genetically.

Women on the other hand they are evolved to sense the presence of shit genetics. If your mother was a male, she wouldn't have been able to spread the defective genetics.

Knowing what complete garbage genetics her family had, your mother should have had her tubes tied and lived a carefree and enjoyable life without children.

And your father also he should have not thrown his good genetics in the trash by wasting it by breeding with genetic trash.

I honestly doubt most normal people conciously think about continuing "their white lineage" This thinking seems to mostly be an edgy teenage/ early twentys white thing.

Most whites spout nationalist garbage, but would fuck any non white who gave them attention in a heartbeat.

I mean some whites are like that unironically, but those see the ones who breed in trailer parks and aren't exactly examples of good people.
@BummerDrummer

Look at this dumbass with his basement dweller logic :lul:

This nigga ignores the fact that there are still countless established white people out there who can dine him into bankruptcy and strictly breed and hook up with other white folks. Nigga been rotting too long on these forums :feelshaha:

Say you had a lineage of horses that was all these sickly diseased horses who lived awful lives.

We all know it would be morally wrong to breed those horses. With modern technology we can give vasectomies to the male horses and tubes tied for the female horses.

@BummerDrummer

Look at this dumbass with his basement dweller logic :lul:

This nigga ignores the fact that there are still countless established white people out there who can dine him into bankruptcy and strictly breed and hook up with other white folks. Nigga been rotting too long on these forums :feelshaha:
FR:feelsLSD: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah I can't help but hate them deep down for giving me these genetics, this shitty life, this ugly face. Thinking about my life makes me mad and they're the ones who forced me to live it.

Life is brutal tho in genetic recomb though so you can't blame them 100%. But yeah I get the gist of what ur saying

brutal same here had me near 40s and unlike your case they both are Subhuman trash bloodlines. one with 3 gens of inbreeding manlet cousin fuckers and one with shitty manletism.

brutal same here had me near 40s and unlike your case they both are Subhuman trash bloodlines. one with 3 gens of inbreeding manlet cousin fuckers and one with shitty manletism.
same tbh

My mother's side of the family is genetic trash, a genetic predisposition for mental and physical illnesses. My grandfather was insane and so is my mother. My uncle had depression too, not that bad, he was a hard-working man, unfortunately he died of cancer a few years ago.

My mother lost her shit in her 30's, had to retire due to severe mental issues. She failed to raise me properly, yelled at my father and me, my parents had physical fights sometimes. She was sometimes so insane that my father had to call the cops to get her out of the house. She's been randomly institutionalized a few times in the past. I also inherited a rare untreatable eye disease that can progress unpredictably, from my mother's side of course.

My mother's side of the family is genetic trash, a genetic predisposition for mental and physical illnesses. My grandfather was insane and so is my mother. My uncle had depression too, not that bad, he was a hard-working man, unfortunately he died of cancer a few years ago.

My mother lost her shit in her 30's, had to retire due to severe mental issues. She failed to raise me properly, yelled at my father and me, my parents had physical fights sometimes. She was sometimes so insane that my father had to call the cops to get her out of the house. She's been randomly institutionalized a few times in the past. I also inherited a rare untreatable eye disease that can progress unpredictably, from my mother's side of course.

Same here basically. If your mother was a man she would have been excluded by women. But because she is a woman she was able to breed and pass on her cursed diseased genetics.

The result is predictable it just creates suffering and torment for a lifetime for you, and you had no choice in the matter. You are suffering for their crime.

We wouldn't take a sickly horse from a genetic line of sickly struggling horses and breed it.. because we know that is wrong.

Today with vasectomies and tubes tied its not even that bad sterilizing people...hell a lot of people willingly get those so they can sleep around. Like your mom would have been able to sleep with tons of Chads without fear of pregnancy and she would not have had the burden of children. And us eugenicists we would support her if she couldn't work because of her diseases. With modern industry we can provide for everybody easily especially as we take out the rentiers and shylocks.

Your Mom was a victim too we can't forget that perspective. She got bad genetics even though she didn't ask for them. And she didn't have the knowledge as a foid or normie males to see why what she was doing was a crime.

Women are so stupid they don't even see that the torment of the depression and their mental fragility are not the result of their thinking or environment or people around them, but biologically determined.

People with bad genes shouldn't be allowed to breed.

do op think incels should not have offsprings

Your Mom was a victim too we can't forget that perspective. She got bad genetics even though she didn't ask for them.

Women are so stupid they don't even see that the torment of the depression and their mental fragility are not the result of their thinking or environment or people around them, but biologically determined.
She and my uncle definitely had a very hard childhood. My grandfather became a better man in his elderly days, that's how I remember him.

Surprisingly my mother was mentally fine her whole 20's, that's why my father married her, she was like a ticking time bomb, nobody expected this to happen.

My father now takes care of her needs most of the time, cooks and cleans the house, she's 100% dependent on my father. She's also completely dependent on Jewpills, I don't even know how many different kinds of pills she's taking right now.

She and my uncle definitely had a very hard childhood. My grandfather became a better man in his elderly days, that's how I remember him.

Surprisingly my mother was mentally fine her whole 20's, that's why my father married her, she was like a ticking time bomb, nobody expected this to happen.

My father now takes care of her needs most of the time, cooks and cleans the house, she's 100% dependent on my father. She's also completely dependent on Jewpills, I don't even know how many different kinds of pills she's taking right now.

Thats why we have to look at the family lines of foids. The two x chromosomes of foids can compensate for a long while before the bad genes comes out.
do op think incels should not have offsprings

Ya its really brutal but I'd have to say all the incels I have seen in real life it would be wrong to breed.

I am willing to say conceivably there would be a perfect health incel with a valuable mind that we would want.. who was just ugly aesthetically but otherwise great health.

But in real life I have never seen one of those guys who couldn't get a girlfriend/wife.

Eg.. look at the Jews with not even our scale of looks, as falling below it. Yet good health and really good minds - they are able to find wives so not incels.

Last edited:
Thats why we have to look at the family lines of foids.

Eg.. look at the Jews with not even our scale of looks, as falling below it. Yet good health and really good minds - they are able to find wives so not incels.
That's exactly what my father said once we talked about this, unfortunately he didn't think about this back then.

Jews: Their money and status. I wish I was a genius at least, I have no any meaningful redeeming values besides my good personality.

That's exactly what my father said once we talked about this, unfortunately he didn't think about this back then.

Jews: Their money and status. I wish I was a genius at least, I have no any meaningful redeeming values besides my good personality.

You seem pretty smart and calm at minimum compared to normies. Your dad seems to have top tier genetics to be think down that line.

I'm working on the money maxxing myself. One thing that isn't so obvious in highschool and college is foids limitless greed and what they will do for money.. as everyone in highschool has no money or status.

You seem pretty smart and calm at minimum compared to normies. Your dad seems to have top tier genetics to be think down that line.
I don't really know how smart I am, learning difficulties and mental issues definitely held me back when I was younger. I'm very calm person in general. I wish i looked like my father and not like my mother. I'm 5′8 and my father is 5′7.

my parents were curries so i already lost :feelsseriously:

Women never lose.

Remembered a horrible examples.. some woman had heart problems in early 20's and runs in her family with most of her relatives being dead before 40 when their hearts break down.

Did she have children.. yep already had 2 and wanted more. And her son at like 7 has heart problems and can't play normally with the other kids.

The 'science', soyciety see nothing wrong with this... doctors even tried to convince her not to, saying she probably would die in pregnancy as her heart is so weak.. she still willing to risk it.

Don't know what her other kid is, but if a girl she'll probably live to 30 and have time to have 2-3 kids, who also will have the same problem.

Remembered a horrible examples.. some woman had heart problems in early 20's and runs in her family with most of her relatives being dead before 40 when their hearts break down.

Did she have children.. yep already had 2 and wanted more. And her son at like 7 has heart problems and can't play normally with the other kids.

The 'science', soyciety see nothing wrong with this... doctors even tried to convince her not to, saying she probably would die in pregnancy as her heart is so weak.. she still willing to risk it.

Don't know what her other kid is, but if a girl she'll probably live to 30 and have time to have 2-3 kids, who also will have the same problem.
legit insane people euthanize pets for problems but no humans are a no go.

Because unlike men which is a priviliege for those who have to have some certain qualities or features to be worthy of passing on his genes, motherhood is a right for women, no matter what flaw they have it is wrong to deny their right to choose including the right for them to become a mother.

Guys don't care if a woman has poor genetic fitness, nor will sperm banks discriminate on their female clients if they are genetically fit or even if they are responsible mothers and have the maturity and patience to raise a child.

Women can never lose.