Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Your parents were handsome when young, but lowIQ with zero critical thinking

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
So God himself took pity in a degenerate that was about to be born and he instead gave you highIQ and ability to critically think, but the payment was your looks.
And then a smart, but ugly human child came to this world.
My parents met when they were both 30 years, dad - id say 7.5/10 pretty boy, dark black hair, pale white skin and blue eyes, he would be a slayer if born in our Age of Tinder. Mom - 6.5/10 cute young woman, slim and with great chest. 10 years later - mom is fat af and ugly, dad severely balding and his face deformed worse than when Mickey Rourke done boxing, idk how that happened but this same looks going to shit thing happened to me. I dont rly want to give proofs of their degeneracy, of which first is me ofc:feelshaha:, but these days i sometimes cant figure their logic of saying stuff, like i have to everytime explain why they`re wrong.

Last edited:

Your parents were ....​

No

It is sort of strange how many incels are unusually high intellectual power.. despite their parents being classic normie intellects.

My parents are high IQ but not critical thinkers in the way us incels are. They are just 'doing' all the time, without sitting back and thinking about deeper meanings and questioning things.

Now I could say that is because their life is easy. But I remember even at a very young age when I was just doing normal kid things and no incel issues as say a 6-10 year old and even then I was thinking the same critical thinking way I do now. Like challenging ideas and questioning from different angles.

they got no looks and no iq
but i turned out chad and a Harvard graduate :feelzez:

It is sort of strange how many incels are unusually high intellectual power.. despite their parents being classic normie intellects.

My parents are high IQ but not critical thinkers in the way us incels are. They are just 'doing' all the time, without sitting back and thinking about deeper meanings and questioning things.

Now I could say that is because their life is easy. But I remember even at a very young age when I was just doing normal kid things and no incel issues as say a 6-10 year old and even then I was thinking the same critical thinking way I do now. Like challenging ideas and questioning from different angles.
I feel like my parents do a few things that show some critical thinking ability but then ultimately they follow mainstream society.

One of my brothers knows basically just as much as I do (minus the :blackpill: as far as I know).
So God himself took pity in a degenerate that was about to be born and he instead gave you highIQ and ability to critically think, but the payment was your looks.
Do you think people are really designed like that or that it's all just genetic recombination? Seems odd if god would create this system that allows for genetic diversity and then just do it himself anyway. Also seems odd if he would make people malformed/ugly.

Last edited: