Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Your thoughts on having a kid?

I've got a place to live, HUNDREDS of vidya, and am advanced level when it comes to dog training and care. Why not continue the legacy?
(That said, first three years the woman should take care of the child; imposing the care of a babbling, barely functional human that needs constant care is just cruel towards a man)

thats the reason why having kids is good
Indeed.

My paternal grandpa is 90 something y.o. Some of my aunts/uncles are caring for him right now. If we get to that age, no kids, we're FUCKED.

I want to have a son so fucking bad but I can't find a woman who will birth him.

The mother doesn't matter, but how would you feel about having a kid?

I have a dog and it takes lots of time and work taking care of him and pay for any vet bills if he gets sick and apply medications.

Child would be even more responsibility, time and effort.

I don't make that much money so wouldn't be in my cards right now. Get a Dog or Pet from birth/death to see what it will be like on some level to take care of a living being that depends on you.

What would you do if the coin lands on tails(girl)?
If I ever get married, I'm having kids until I get at least one son. If its a girl, I'll let her mother raise her and I'll make sure to pound into her head not to be a worthless slut.