Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Your wife aka jenna ortega comes home undresses and takes a huge midafternoon dump then realizes the water is down and there is no toilet paper

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
What would u do @shii410 ?

use a bucket of water to flush the toilet

Disgusting to think about a deathnik spic shitskin foid taking a dump. :feelspuke::feelspuke: Now if she was thick robust White foid, I'd lick and clean her asshole. :ahegao::ahegao:

Go to store buying gallons of water. Fill 3-5 gallon bucket to flush toilet.

Disgusting to think about a deathnik spic shitskin foid taking a dump. :feelspuke::feelspuke: Now if she was thick robust White foid, I'd lick and clean her asshole. :ahegao::ahegao:

What no pussy does to a nigga

It’s over for you

Eat her shit out of the bowl. :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

Lick her ass what else

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back