Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Your will never be the little girl

misanthropekun

misanthropekun

mentalcel, aliencel, hatecel, nonhumancel
★★★★
We are stuck in the 3D world and we will never be a loli doing cute things, live inside a beautiful MMO game where everything is possible or have a loli gf, the :feelsrope:need rises

I've always wanted to experience pure 2D loli love
Kissing my 2D loli friend for the first time then we masturbate together BUT SWEAR we aren't lesbians

I want a 2d world where everyone is beautiful, there are no genders, no kids (no death = no need to reproduce) and everyone lives eternally (also no ageing) in pure bliss
but instead we get a dog-eat-dog world where everything is ugly, everyone suffers and no one really knows what happens after you die, thanks Demiurge

I hate the 3D world as well:feelscry:

Or maybe it just doesn't like me? Probably the same thing.

I want a 2d world where everyone is beautiful, there are no genders, no kids (no death = no need to reproduce) and everyone lives eternally (also no ageing) in pure bliss
but instead we get a dog-eat-dog world where everything is ugly, everyone suffers and no one really knows what happens after you die, thanks Demiurge
An eternity of asexual life? Inceldom basically... I'll pass.

I kind of agree, I mean even if we die right now because our house fell or we get a heart attack then go to Konosuba's world our joy wouldn't last long. That world has plenty of flaws: just like in SAO you are stuck with the looks you had in the 3D demiurge world, can't change your stats, you are doomed to age, you might get depressed anyways and just rot around like Megumin did, pets probably age too which is absolute bullshit, government can fuck your shit up and even kill you which will send you back to this nightmarish 3D world this being probably the scariest part of them all, you die= bye bye progress and bye bye world just to name some as I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple.

High IQ.

MMO games are utter shit lol why df do I want to be their farming my soul away? XD

I'm such an oldfag that I recognized the allusion in the title.

Such a world is possible post-singularity.

As nice as that will be I just wish I was hideous

No gender means upmost oppression on incels. Not only would females discriminate you for your looks but everyone which means no jobs too for nonchads

A good user has joined in this summer month of june. This is but a dream my friend. All fantasies. Unfortunately they will never come into fruition like you said.