Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You’re better off ignoring trolls or edgelords than engaging them

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
You’re better off ignoring trolls or edgelords than engaging them because the more attention you give them the more power you give the trolls and edgelords that’s why I’m not gonna waste my time arguing with people anymore it’s pointless especially if the person is dumber than I am

True. Completely ignore their existence.

One was a foid twitter infiltrator who I spent the best time of 2 hours in the DMs conversing/arguing with. Her circular arguments and disregarding of reality was infuriating.

The other was more recent, I'd rather not give that person any further attention.
2 hours? :feelsUnreal:

But yes, generally arguing with them will do you no good, as no amount of statistics and logical arguments will dislodge any coper from bluepilled brainwashing if they're already belittling and degrading fellow truecels; for foids, they will never accept hypergamy and their nature. :feelsclown:

Hola mi amo @kretschmer

I have a few on ignore but i wont tell who

I admit sometimes I contribute on this shitposting plague that's infecting our whole community. But you know what? Sometimes, we laugh it off and that's all what matters.

One was a foid twitter infiltrator who I spent the best time of 2 hours in the DMs conversing/arguing with. Her circular arguments and disregarding of reality was infuriating.

The other was more recent, I'd rather not give that person any further attention.
gaslighting foid scum deserve to be acid faced in assasins creed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back