Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Youre either good at sports or youre not

SUH

SUH

Veteran
And if you're not good, no one will be willing to teach or play with you enough to be a bit better.

And then normies ask you why arent you "improoving yourself" by playing sports.

This is one of the most brutal blackpills, that Ive discovered playing any sport there is, from basketball to judo to ping pong. I remember from childhood, how after a few minutes of playing, especially team sports, most normie boys would play to a decent level and everyone would immediately notice me playing poorly and absolutely refuse to team up with me, or relegate me to an irrelevant role. Whenever I would say that I need to practice, I would get the reply that "you're either good at it or you suck. We found out you suck".

Ive seen this happen to me multiuple times after practicing. After practicing ping pong 2-3 times a week for 2-3 hours over the course of 4 months, I was absoluetly destroyed by someone who had only played a few times before in his life, because somehow he naturally could percieve and adjust the spin of the ball, while I couldnt.

When I trained judo, after 2 months, I still couldnt do basic grapples outside of slow motion demonstrations, while everyone else in the club mastered them after a week.

After practicing shooting in basketball, I played against someone who never played before, and he could consistently do 3 pointers while I couldnt do a single one. After I asked him how he could do it, he said "idk I just can".

No matter how much I practice, I'll always be terrible due to genetically poor hand eye coordination and high reaction time.

Last edited:
the only people i saw good at sports are either whites or one or two blacks
sports is 100% race related, no reason for me to workout since shit genetics at storing muscle

the only people i saw good at sports are either whites or one or two blacks
sports is 100% race related, no reason for me to workout since shit genetics at storing muscle
Muscle isnt as important as hand eye coordination. The guy who scored 3 pointers easily with who I played against was a fat 5'5 white kid. If you have dyspraxia, youre fucked.

bones or death

Sports need to be NT

I tried playing four square a lot in middle school but I would frequently "get out" since the other kids would pass me the ball aggressively in a way I couldn't react fast enough. The other kids I played with did just fine, and their time spent in the game would be way longer than me.

In a team sport I mainly served as a bench warmer, and never really tried since I was too afraid I would make the team lose. The other kids were just so much better than me and I really couldn't keep up.

Last edited:
Ive seen this happen to me multiuple times after practicing. After practicing ping pong 2-3 times a week for 2-3 hours over the course of 4 months, I was absoluetly destroyed by someone who had only played a few times before in his life, because somehow he naturally could percieve and adjust the spin of the ball, while I couldnt.

When I trained judo, after 2 months, I still couldnt do basic grapples outside of slow motion demonstrations, while everyone else in the club mastered them after a week.

After practicing shooting in basketball, I played against someone who never played before, and he could consistently do 3 pointers while I couldnt do a single one. After I asked him how he could do it, he said "idk I just can".
Options:
  1. You are disabled.
  2. They are lying.
  3. You are lying.

I tried playing four square a lot in middle school but I would frequently "get out" since the other kids would pass me the ball aggressively in a way I couldn't react fast enough. The other kids I played with did just fine, and their time spent in the game would be way longer than me.

In a team sport I mainly served as a bench warmer, and never really tried since I was too afraid I would make the team lose. The other kids were just so much better than me and I really couldn't keep up.
Sounds like me, except with football in high school with my classmates. After playing one game with me as a midfielder, I would always be told to be a goalkeeper since which was a euphemism that Im good for nothing. If a new guy came, even if they didnt know how he played, I would be threatened and told to leave the game.

I've legitimately never been good at anything in my entire life, especially sports. The only thing that I'd say I'm talented at is trolling tranny's online into possible suicide. Unfortunately, that's not a desired skill by anyone.

I’m actually good at sports..

I don't like competitive sports.

I've legitimately never been good at anything in my entire life, especially sports. The only thing that I'd say I'm talented at is trolling tranny's online into possible suicide. Unfortunately, that's not a desired skill by anyone.
I have gotten btfo by trannies/SJW on a couple occasions

There's also discrimination. I was good at soccer but no one passed to me cause I was ugly.

Sports at school must be forbidden.

This sounds like you're just ugly and that's why they didn't pick you. Skill in teamsports in shool is never the first requirement to be picked.

I always sucked at sports, poor hand eye coordination very stiff lacked fluidity, athleticism (Power,Speed,Strength) despite how much i tried smh

Options:
  1. You are disabled.
  2. They are lying.
  3. You are lying.
ONG.

"I lost once in ping-pong by a normie that was downplaying himself I guess I'm just naturally dogshit at everything". Pathetic cope

It sucks being incredibly unathletic combined with poor hand-eye coordination.

I have gotten btfo by trannies/SJW on a couple occasions
Very rarely will they have a better argument and I'll just schizo myself into believing I won the argument anyways.

Blackpill story: NZ Rugby player Tana Umaga played at the top level of NZ rugby for nearly 2 decades - a much longer period of dominance then most players. In his 40s he took up Brazilian Jew Jitsu and within 5 years got silver medal (while in his 40s) he won a silver medal in the world masters. Shows how "muh hard work" is cope. 99% of people cannot even master one sport yet alone master a second while being old.