Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You’re in a room with this girl. She stares at you like this. What would you do to her?

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★

I don't waste my time interacting with women who aren't sexually attracted to me, which means I don't talk to women at all.

Get annoyed and leave

Holy fuck she is way out of my league I would just leave.

Give her a look with my eyebrow slightly raised then continue staring ahead, I don't interact with women don't even say goodmorning to women coworkers, if they have something to say they come up and say it to me otherwise they do not exist, I do not want to as much as hear their vile screeching voices let alone have one staring at me.

foids don't look at me

Ulubione danie Chucka Norrisa?
Danie w mordę

Smirk at her so she gets disgusted and fucks off to being annoying somewhere else

You’re in a room with this girl. She stares at you like this.​

Real sperg answer is look away.

I don't waste my time interacting with women who aren't sexually attracted to me, which means I don't talk to women at all.
I don't want to have sex with a woman who doesn't want to have sex with me, I want to feel desired, if I wanted to have sex with a girl that didn't desire me I'd have already lost my virginity to a prostitute.

She's way out of my league, there's no imaginable way I could make her enjoy fucking her, I'm just not enough :feelscry::feelsrope:

I would treat her like a queen:feelsaww:.

Neg her and hold frame