Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “You’re not entitled to a girlfriend”

M

malakai

Banned
-
I hate when people claim this statement. Who are you to claim what I’m entitled to? Then I guess you’re not entitled to food, water or shelter then.

GF is a person with standards unlike food, warer and shelter.

When you have had or currently have a partner it's real easy to make those statements. Most people just never put themselves in our shoes to try to understand us, we're seen as phycho/weird/outcast and that we're at fault for our misfortune.

Relatively speaking, no one's entitled to anything in life. Some are lucky to be given things on a plate, whilst others have to simply try and take it themselves.

your not, you work for them

But in order to work toward obtaining something it is actually necessary that one feel they are deserving of that thing.
It's why most ugly or average guys wouldn't even think of approaching a model-tier woman - even if she shows interest - they tell themselves, in however many ways, that they don't deserve to have her.

Then she'll get scooped up and pounded sideways by Chad because in Chad's mind, he deserves everything he wants.

Confidence comes from within, 'that simple. Gotta grab life by the horns.
it's legit 80% inner game

Last edited:
And i tell them females are not entitled to my help they get pissed off and send me angry messages.

I hate when people claim this statement. Who are you to claim what I’m entitled to? Then I guess you’re not entitled to food, water or shelter then.

I would like you to take a peak at my signature, the sentiment of this statement is true, nobody is entitled to anything actually, the logic of that statement is a double edged sword and normies are to stupid to realize it, because they never carry the statement all the way to its logical conclusion - NOBODY DESERVES ANYTHING, YOU ONLY GET IN LIFE WHAT JUST HAPPENS TO COME YOUR WAY, OR WHAT YOU TAKE BY FORCE.

The same logic that makes it so that I'm not entitled to a girl friend also makes it so that no woman is entitled to not being raped, its a double edged sword, normies would like to pretend that it isn't and make up BS exception to the rule arguments but the logic standards.

It reminds me of one of my all time favorite double edged swords that normies like to use - "Life isn't fair"

Incel: Women won't date within their league so that leaves me sexually deprived and suicidal
Normie: Life isn't fair, get over it, you aren't entitled to a girlfriend (INCEPTION - I JUST FUSED THEM TOGETHER LOL)
(Mass shooting happens due to a male being sexually repressed and suicidal)
Normie: How could he do such a thing, the sick misogynist disgusting creep, why does this shit happen?
Incel: Life isn't fair ;)

They only say cliche shit like that when its convenient for their narrative, that's why I like memorizing these "swords" and stabbing them back with it with a hint of sarcasm whenever the moment arises.

I would like you to take a peak at my signature, the sentiment of this statement is true, nobody is entitled to anything actually, the logic of that statement is a double edged sword and normies are to stupid to realize it, because they never carry the statement all the way to its logical conclusion - NOBODY DESERVES ANYTHING, YOU ONLY GET IN LIFE WHAT JUST HAPPENS TO COME YOUR WAY, OR WHAT YOU TAKE BY FORCE.

The same logic that makes it so that I'm not entitled to a girl friend also makes it so that no woman is entitled to not being raped, its a double edged sword, normies would like to pretend that it isn't and make up BS exception to the rule arguments but the logic standards.

It reminds me of one of my all time favorite double edged swords that normies like to use - "Life isn't fair"

Incel: Women won't date within their league so that leaves me sexually deprived and suicidal
Normie: Life isn't fair, get over it, you aren't entitled to a girlfriend (INCEPTION - I JUST FUSED THEM TOGETHER LOL)
(Mass shooting happens due to a male being sexually repressed and suicidal)
Normie: How could he do such a thing, the sick misogynist disgusting creep, why does this shit happen?
Incel: Life isn't fair ;)

They only say cliche shit like that when its convenient for their narrative, that's why I like memorizing these "swords" and stabbing them back with it with a hint of sarcasm whenever the moment arises.
the way you turned it around with the shooter example makes a lot of sense to me. All of this does, I'll give your sig a watch

the way you turned it around with the shooter example makes a lot of sense to me. All of this does, I'll give your sig a watch

The sig is just a quote I came up with, not the theme of a video (probably will make a video about this one day though), the link leads to my youtube channel in general, no specific video.