Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "You're not entitled to sex, sweaty"

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
If we go by this logic men shouldn't be entitled to anything.
Imagine working hard and wageslaving all month and in the end your manager says "Sure you worked hard but you are not entitled to my money, sweaty".
Or imagine paying for health insurance every month and one day you get shot and go to your doctor who says "You are not entitled to my medicines sweaty"
Or imagine studying really hard just to hear your teacher say after the exam "You are not entitled to good grades sweaty"

This is what is happening to us right now. We work hard, wageslave, earn money and except to get a foid who loves us and gives us sex but their response is "You are not entitled to sex sweaty"
For normies its even worse, they go on dates, pay for dinner, spend thousands of dollars just to hear the foid say "You are entitled to my body sweaty".
I AM FUCKING ENTITLED TO IT. I WORKED HARD FOR IT AND NOW I DESERVE IT. THEY CAN'T JUST TAKE IT AWAY FROM US.

If a manager refuses to pay his employees or if a doctor refuses to give his patients medicine, it is termed as violation of human rights. Same with sex, if foids refuse to have sex with us, IT SHOULD COME UNDER VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS.

society is fucked forever

you arent entitled to living

Women are entitled to sucking my cawk

High IQ observation

Women are entitled to sucking my cawk
Women are entitled to everything in this gynocentric society -
Free money, privileges, rights, sex also sucking your dick

Women are not entitled to government programs. Such greed.

That's like going up to a homeless person and telling him he is not entitled to a roof over his head. When you yourself have never been in his position.

That's like going up to a homeless person and telling him he is not entitled to a roof over his head. When you yourself have never been in his position.
Based

IT SHOULD COME UNDER VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS.

Human rights are bullcrap. All of your "rights" are words on paper unless enforced. It is part of the "just world" wishful thinking.

Article 1: "All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. "
Should males get pregnancy leave? No? I guess we wont have equal rights.