Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme "You're not incel because of your height."

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Vak3Rk.gif

kek

Is it confirmed Koksal is an incel? He seems to have a lot of friends and with JewTube money he makes way more than the average Turk.

kek

Is it confirmed Koksal is an incel? He seems to have a lot of friends and with JewTube money he makes way more than the average Turk.

How did he get a girlfriend? He looks like a small happy merchant. Maybe females like him because he looks like a Jew.

If he wasn't outgoing he would have never found fame to beta buxx. Would have been just another freak roaming the streets of Turkey.

Were arguing two different things even though at the end of it all we agree, my point is its the money they're "attracted" to not his "outgoing personality", you are also agreeing but mentioning that his "outgoing personality" is what got him his money. My point still stands though because I'm not arguing what he did to become "attractive", I'm arguing what makes him be percieved as "attractive"

Were arguing two different things even though at the end of it all we agree, my point is its the money they're "attracted" to not his "outgoing personality", you are also agreeing but mentioning that his "outgoing personality" is what got him his money. My point still stands though because I'm not arguing what he did to become "attractive", I'm arguing what makes him be percieved as "attractive"
There's a distinction to be made but I don't think it's all that relevant.

How did he get a girlfriend? He looks like a small happy merchant. Maybe females like him because he looks like a Jew.
I am 100% sure that's not actually his gf and they just wrote that as a joke.
Also didn't he die?

tiny, powerful fists

That's how women see men under 6'1

kek

Yes indeed, he is a celebrity in Turkish community after all. He also receives tons of gifts.