Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're not NT because ur poor, short, ugly

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
if you suddenly became rich good looking and tall you'd also suddenly become NT.

if you suddenly became rich good looking and tall you'd also suddenly become NT.
I would suddenly become unique, bubbly, eccentric, extroverted, confident, funny, quirky, and the life of the party

I think this could partially be true but I've shown signs that I wasn't NT since I was very young. I didn't know about the formality of making eye contact until a teacher lectured to me about how I wasn't doing so in the 5th grade (this was at my peak as well :kys:). Staying inside during the pandemic definitely hurt my ability to socialize and increased my anxiety. If we didn't have covid restrictions, I would have realized that I was shorter than everyone else and could have gone on HGH.

Being non NT means your brain structure is literally physically different from the one of a NT person since birth. When will you low IQ fags finally get it ?