Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You’re not ready for the truth…

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
6’0 only gets you respect 6’3+ gets you bitches

Sub 5'5 - I'm sorry.
5'5 - 5'7 - face or destined incel
5'9 - minimum bar for face>height
From 5'9 onwards, face is more important than height but extreme height advantage can offset bad face.
That's my view on the heightpill at least.

U

Unironically gonna be the minimum in the next 20 years

Already, here in the Netherlands I basically never see a (White Dutch) father who's sub-6'6 this means that only these men are allowed to reproduce. 6'3 is cope, it's something "tallcels" (let's be real here, averagecels) tell themselves to bluepill themselves into thinking they will ascend. 6'6 is the absolute minimum for Tinder in Europe, anything below that will get you nothing, unless you have face but many toilets won't lower their height standards for a Chadlet here.

(Remember that "Chadlet" in developed countries among Zoomers basically means sub-6'6 Chad.).

6’0 only gets you respect 6’3+ gets you bitches

Remember that when toilets say "six foot" they think about "six foot six", nothing below that. They just want simps between 6 feet and 6'6 to send them money while they only bang 6'7+. It's over for the rest of us. :feelsree:

Remember that when toilets say "six foot" they think about "six foot six", nothing below that. They just want simps between 6 feet and 6'6 to send them money while they only bang 6'7+. It's over for the rest of us. :feelsree:
Based people don’t realize that 6ft is manlet status now I’m 6’0 and get height mogged by high schoolers daily in my area it’s brutal

Both those heights are life on easy mode