Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You're on public transit and this woman with thick naked legs takes a seat beside you. What do you do? How do you react?

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★

Shes very ugly man pick another tank and reask the question

Shes very ugly man pick another tank and reask the question
This forum is such a joke...

I genuinely don't want to hear faggots like you complaining about foids having unrealistic standards anymore...

Irl me would just avoid looking at her like I usually do with other foids that I come across. Situations like these scare the crap out of me as I wouldn't know what to do
Over. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Irl me would just avoid looking at her like I usually do with other foids that I come across. Situations like these scare the crap out of me as I wouldn't know what to do
Same.

I genuinely don't want to hear faggots like you complaining about foids having unrealistic standards anymore...
Who is that in your avi?

ehem mate.

This thread is created as a joke. This women doesnt even know we exist.

We are having a banter in the lounge nigger.

If you want a serious answer:
My manletism wouldnt let her see me at all and my 5 inches dick wouldnt tickle her.

try to be abit smarter next time

ehem mate.

This thread is created as a joke. This women doesnt even know we exist.

We are having a banter in the lounge nigger.

If you want a serious answer:
My manletism wouldnt let her see me at all and my 5 inches dick wouldnt tickle her.

try to be abit smarter next time
Got it.