Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Youre supposed to reinvent yourself every couple of years

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
One thing Ive noticed after stalking people online for years now is that every couple of years (like 3 to 5) they completely change their style. Pick any random girl or Chad you know and go through their history, you will see just how much theyve changed. You can even see this with celebrities (ie Taylor Swift).

Meanwhile Im no different than back when I was starting middle school like a decade ago. Not saying that it matters if you are GL but its what people expect you to do JFL

Actually, people supposed to have progress. But they are not supposed to do this by "buying new smartphone, changing their haircut, listening another music" only. It should be natural: you try things, you know something new, you chose what you want to believe in etc. You changed yourself when u blackpilled, lel, you reinvented urself

I changed my attitude a couple of times as you described. Not sure about old mates, never bothered to stalk them.

lmao I'm not gonna change my "style" for anyone, shit I don't even have a style, I just dress comfortably and shave my head every couple days

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back