Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You're talking with a co-worker. He asks how old you are. He says he's 18. This is what he looks like.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Do you believe him? If not, why would he lie?

Looks like a future sex offender.

is that secretly you trying to pass off as an 18yo? and no you can definitely tell he's way older because he has a fully grown beard

What an atrocious hairline, makes him look old as fuck.

Does he have a soul?. Can he even smile? :worryfeels::feelsohgod:

No way that guy is 18, wouldn't even believe him if he said 25.

Try to make connection with young student to sell them dope, pimp them, or he's a homo looking for young boys.

You're not 18. But he tells you that he's 18. He presents himself as much younger than you.

Nah. Maybe if he said he was 23-24.

Also I feel like that is a pic of you.

nigga is that you :feelswhat::feelskek:

I would tell him to show me his ID, in a laughing way and friendly way not forcing him.

So in the the story, is he actually 18 or just laying?

He's lying.

Looks like a 30yo, i would think he is trolling me

The dude looks my age, so no. :feelsjuice:

But why would he lie?
He looks like your typical smug pretty boy shit, they have adopted feminine traits where like women lie about their age. I've noticed these pretty boy types have virtually no personality, identity, or thoughts of their own where they go gossiping around like females. The worst part is that foids actually go for them as well. [All about the looks of course and being that foids are stupid themselves will chase after these retards they have equal mental standing with.] :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Age is pointless, he is a 4/10

looks my age
and I havent been 18 in almost a decade

no he looks early 30s

If he shaved the beard and grew his hair out a bit and hide his hairline maybe I’d believe him. Beard and short hair will make one look older

I wouldn't believe him.
I'd question him and make a comment about how much older he looks.
I wouldn't think too much about why he would or wouldn't lie. It's not worth my time. Brain power better spent elsewhere.

And there you go.

I wouldn't believe him.
I'd question him and make a comment about how much older he looks.
I wouldn't think too much about why he would or wouldn't lie. It's not worth my time. Brain power better spent elsewhere.

And there you go.

If he shaved the beard and grew his hair out a bit and hide his hairline maybe I’d believe him. Beard and short hair will make one look older

But I'm asking why he would lie.

But I'm asking why he would lie.
Younger = more attractive?
Younger with a similar job position as you means he's ahead?
Maybe he just lied just because... we all do that sometimes.

Like I said not worth the brain power. Even if it IS a lie it won't change anything so it doesn't concern me.