Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Youtube censorship pisses me off

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★
There are 4 layers that I know of - 1. Auto comment removal, 2. Shadow removal, 3. Manual removal by channel, 4. Manual removal by youtube
You have to be a complete normie to dodge all layers. You call someone a slut, whore or cunt and it will be deleted by the first 2 layers. But you can say fuck, shit and dick because it's only the foid and minority feelings that are protected.

The 4th layer is the worst, because it can lead to an account ban despite your comments being super mild. E.g. I said "Js control USA" - removed for hate speech, even though "Js" is not a group that exists. Or I said "you're not a brit, you're a nig-" bam, hate speech again. I wonder if "you're a Ni-" or "N-" is hate speech too.

Also, the CEO is a street-shitter making 375k a month, fuck this clown world.

it was ovER when they disabled the dislike counter

I will burn down their HQ in The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall.

Yeah it sucks. That's why I cloak my words with greek letters and what not.

Get off jewtube

why im only realizing that just now

its very noticeable when checking out older videos that you know had a negative reaction, specially in music videos. all the negative comments are gone and only the bluepilled positive ones appear on top

Yeah it sucks. That's why I cloak my words with greek letters and what not.
That's when the youtube mod deletes your comment because he knows what you mean by J€W$

my commnets have been removed.

yeah it has been trash for years

My comment are all remove. You cannot commit wrongthink in all social media currently. Only right thoughs

It's gotten so annoying specially with youtubers beeping words and pixelating all the violent moments to avoid de-monetization of their videos.