Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious YouTube channel ideas..

O

oliverbarefoot

Recruit
★★
Would it be wise to show myself on camera and talk about my struggles with loneliness and what is it like to be an incel

What are the odds some foid will find that fascinating and DM me vs I'll get zero views + turned into a meme

Would it be wise to show myself on camera and talk about my struggles with loneliness and what is it like to be an incel
depends on if you have anything to lose
What are the odds some foid will find that fascinating and DM me
0. don't kid yourself
vs I'll get zero views
very high
turned into a meme
most likely nobody will know you exist

Dumb idea. In the brains of cattle, an Incel is the most evil being possible because he does not like women. That is their definition. It doesn't matter how much you talk about not hating womynxxx, the primordial neural paths within their primitive brains will fire and they will think "hate muhlady = Incel = evil, man call himself Incel = hates women = evil => BULLY & DESTROY".

Best case scenario, you'll get a bunch of retards telling you "ur not ugly. just bee urself :)".
Worst case scenario, you get fucking doxxed and an IRL harassment and sabotage campaign is mounted against you by the cattle hivemind, culminating in some nigger brained cunt sucking redditard soy consuming white knight slaying you for muhlady's honor.

Cattle is totally and irredeemably wicked once they think you stray too far from the herd. Best to stay invisible , blend in and copemaxx until kingdom come.