Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel YouTube Fem"""cels"""

• Thread starter Deleted member 22801
  • Start date
Deleted member 22801

Deleted member 22801

Banned
-
I was on YouTube looking for a song called "I Been Single All My Life" by truecel outsider musician Robert Alberg when I came across all this shit.

I haven't seen any of these videos cause I don't like wasting my time. I guess some of them are just clickbait while the others are attention whoring and similar.

Why do foids do this? Just because they think they need simps and attention 24/7?

I think some foids like to change the past. So, let's say, if they have had a BF but they regret having it, they will just say things such as "We were not dating, we were just friends" even if that's not true. Also, for many of them any SubChad is a subhuman, so I guess they don't count them as "real" relationships.

Femcels jfl. What a bunch of roasties.

Attention whores

THey just want the attention. Notice they don't say virgin. because they probably fucked dozens of men.

I bet all these videos start like " I'm 25 years old and I've been single my whole lilfe, my boyfriend just doesn't understand me!"

How much do you want to bet that none of their comment sections are filled with people telling them they have a bad personality, they must self improve more, they're entitled etc

Every single one of them carefully set up the lightning and picked a good thumbnail even if it looks like they didn't. It's ALL a show with foids. The black one created one of those youtuber thumbnails with a big emoji or caption so you can understand it in the thumbnail, the thot in her room obviously thought it'd cater to pathetic desperate males more, even the whole "omg look at me lowercase typing omg so deep" shit FUCK foids are fucking clones. Why they've been single is because Chad won't commit and that's the end of it.

by " single " they mean not in a relationship, they are still fucking chad on the regular they just cant get him to commit

How much do you want to bet that none of their comment sections are filled with people telling them they have a bad personality, they must self improve more, they're entitled etc
The comment section will be full of simps and cucks, that's it

by " single " they mean not in a relationship, they are still fucking chad on the regular they just cant get him to commit
100% of the time.

Last edited:
No of course not.

Rules do not apply to women. Not the rules of nature, laws, or physics.

If a woman falls off a cliff due to her own stupidity, its gravity fault, and not hers.

No of course not.

Rules do not apply to women. Not the rules of nature, laws, or physics.

If a woman falls off a cliff due to her own stupidity, its gravity fault, and not hers.
Normies have absolutely no pattern recognition it's terrifying

attention whores

80% (at the very least) of this forum would have sex with any of those.