Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL YouTube recommended me this video

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
wtf is this guy on? :feelskek:
IMG 2946

He is one of those $300 courses guy that behaves like normie, so does it relate to them. But he is also a betabuxx cuck. Hope he die this year or next :feelsjuice:

@Lonelyus I TOLD YOU IT'S JUST ME FUCKING FAGGOT WHO LIKE TO SUCK A COCKS AND EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT IT

Stfu and you supports nigger live matter, LGBTQ. You advocating and condone for faggotry

He is one of those $300 courses guy that behaves like normie, so does it relate to them. But he is also a betabuxx cuck. Hope he die this year or next :feelsjuice:
Damn, Betabuxx for a fat whore while he's ripped lol

Don't listen to scamza, he's giving incels in denial false hope lol

@Johnhatenigger12 xhe also inserts penis-shaped objects in xher mouth and sucks on them

If I quit smoking will you white knight me, I'm fucking exhausted and tired of that guy "johnhatenigger" keep continues making fun of our faggots community

@Bianor

I'm fucking exhausted and tired of that guy "johnhatenigger" keep continues making fun of our faggots community
You basically admitted yourself. Why are u fucking act like this?

YouTube wants you to buy his masculinity course and unlock your masculine energy to fuck foids jfl

he should kill himself and so should all his fans