Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Youtuber showing how degenerate TikTok-females are

Holes getting abortions and making jokes about it, soyciety sees it as completely normal.
Incels fedposting, ooh a terrorist threat against our democracy!
Absolutely fuck this world, I am proud to be regarded as a subhuman piece of shit by this soyciety :society:

Holes getting abortions and making jokes about it, soyciety sees it as completely normal.
Absolutely fuck this world, I am proud to be regarded as a subhuman piece of shit by this soyciety :society:

Tiktok rosties cause more mass shootings than any incel/blackpill site can combined.

wtf? is that steven crowder? when did he become a fatcel?

I'm trying to figure out who might have done this but I just can't seem to figure it out. @Copexodius Maximus do you have any idea who might have done this?

I'm trying to figure out who might have done this but I just can't seem to figure it out. @Copexodius Maximus do you have any idea who might have done this?
Isn’t tiktok a chinese app?

I’d call TikTok Chinese propaganda, but western degens are doing this to themselves. To think we could have banned it…
wtf? is that steven crowder? when did he become a fatcel?
I thought he bloatmaxed HARD, but I think that’s a guest host. Looks exa