Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Yuri from Doki Doki Literature Club...

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
https://media.tenor.com/BuIh2Vhzxd4AAAAd/yuri-doki-doki-doki-doki-literature-club.gif

At one point in the game she gives you a poem and says she marks it with her scent, it then has a yellow stain on it.
CDN media

Did she mark it with some kind of vaginal discharge? Does it smell like fesikh now?

What would you do if a foid gave you a poem like this?

She sat on it and took a piss?

Some think differently.

Games like these are weird where MC are treated like a chad/gigachad despite MC basically being nothing special, like some comments for this game point out this and/or even below average in the West like from standard Japanese MC stats where they tend to be 170cm or less, especially for this game where most think that he is much shorter, but at the same time they are not allowed to be chad. Sometimes make these girls extreme, like make them highly promiscuous or close to yandere. It might be rare, but there are chads with their own rotation or harem irl like I know with 20 girls, and realistically they would have a harem ending, assuming the series treats them like chad.
Obviously, if looks were taken into account, most of these dating MC would be average to below average and some have even got ntr before they got those girls who basically stood for them

It is rare as heck in fiction, but the closest things that I saw with harem endings or having valid harem relationships in fiction are literally chad to gigachad, like they are all a head taller or more than most of if not all, the girls, like at least around 6’0 ft from eyeballing, and usually texts will describe them as handsome through some females like gigastacies. Sometimes they have high powers where high powers can rival or exceed looks, status, and money.

I would think I did succeed in a niche of sorts if I got a message from a woman; realistically, I am nothing special physically currently.

Last edited:
Some think differently.

Games like these are weird where MC are treated like a chad/gigachad despite MC basically being nothing special, like some comments for this game point out this and/or even below average in the West like from standard Japanese MC stats where they tend to be 170cm or less, especially for this game where most think that he is much shorter, but at the same time they are not allowed to be chad. Sometimes make these girls extreme, like make them highly promiscuous or close to yandere. It might be rare, but there are chads with their own rotation or harem irl like I know with 20 girls, and realistically they would have a harem ending, assuming the series treats them like chad.
Obviously, if looks were taken into account, most of these dating MC would be average to below average and some have even got ntr before they got those girls who basically stood for them

It is rare as heck in fiction, but the closest things that I saw with harem endings or having valid harem relationships in fiction are literally chad to gigachad, like they are all a head taller or more than most of if not all, the girls, like at least around 6’0 ft from eyeballing, and usually texts will describe them as handsome through some females like gigastacies. Sometimes they have high powers where high powers can rival or exceed looks, status, and money.

I would think I did succeed in a niche of sorts if I got a message from a woman; realistically, I am nothing special physically currently.
Is you avi from "The Vagrant"?

probably blood plasma stains because she's into self-harm

bloody diarhea? @NirvanaFan1988

It's actually impressive how you manage to mention fesikh in seemingly all of the threads you create.

Clearly, it's piss in part due to her admitting to have used MC's pen as a sex toy, which, logically, was probably used to write this poem in between her sexual innuendos while she squirted (piss). Nevertheless, her saying that it's "marked by her scent" and then having your eyes assaulted by yellow stains is quite explicit and self evident, foids are wild animals after all. And they take notes from their beloved dogs whom they worship.

And no, it only smells 1/100th of fesikh, not even close. It doesn't even register as a scent in comparasion.

Last edited:
imagine a foid being this obsessed over you

I am touch-starved so I find the prospect of a girl being that obsessed with me kind of appealing.

Wouldn't that be the result of an STD? :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
I don't think it is, bro.
Apparently foids are always leaking random shit.

Apparently foids are always leaking random shit.
>1.5m members
team america vomit GIF

Some think differently.

It's made to appeal to men by making them chads in game so they experince something that they will never get in reallife

https://media.tenor.com/BuIh2Vhzxd4AAAAd/yuri-doki-doki-doki-doki-literature-club.gif

At one point in the game she gives you a poem and says she marks it with her scent, it then has a yellow stain on it.
CDN media

Did she mark it with some kind of vaginal discharge? Does it smell like fesikh now?

What would you do if a foid gave you a poem like this?
She also said she pleasured herself with a pen she stole from the MC. So it's a possibility .