Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme yuru yuri

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
1533950780367.png

i would fuck every single one of them
I mean I agree don’t get me wrong but still rheee Has to be ag best ya know? Like a persona girls? They’re alll fuckable thot WHORES but still there’s a best!

Tomato akari is the best. VR chat is full of her and I just wanna hug em.

I mean I agree don’t get me wrong but still rheee Has to be ag best ya know? Like a persona girls? They’re alll fuckable thot WHORES but still there’s a best!
well i haven't actually watched YY so I can't comment.
i did play Persona 3 a couple times though. Fuuka was really cute. i liked Yuko (the girl w/ a tan) too
Persona 4 - Chie
Persona 5 - i haven't gotten around to playing it yet

man i loved P3... i played it back in 2008 or 2009 i think? I was a NEET back then and wasn't doing anything except browsing the net and playing games all day. Best summer of my life. i still listen to the ost every now and then.

How come there's no face infront of the red tile?
it's one of the main running gags in the anime, the character that is supposed to be there (akarin) is forgotten by everyone, hence invisible, so they put john cena because of his catch phrase.