Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Zionist Mossad agent mod closes discussion on my post

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I had a post about a kike foid lusting after a fesikh (@tehgymcel420) and she denounced Israel for him, even though she is from there.

Some bluepilled zionist mod here working for Mossad closed the discussion because they can’t cope with kike whores cucking kike males for a sand nigger. So he shut it down.

Here is the original post:

it's over for goyimcel

I had a post about a kike foid lusting after a fesikh (@tehgymcel420) and she denounced Israel for him, even though she is from there.

Some bluepilled zionist mod here working for Mossad closed the discussion because they can’t cope with kike whores cucking kike males for a sand nigger. So he shut it down.

Here is the original post:

Oy vey the goyim know shut it down! :feelsLSD:

Wtf, legit how can someone just close a thread for further replies

thread locked because y'all can't b'nai-ve

Posting in this thread before it gets locked as well

As a fellow kikecel, what are your thoughts on this situation?

Mod working for Mossad probably.

:feelswhat:
I think it was shut down by bluepillers or mossad because they can’t have the bluepilled cucked masses realizing a foid cucked a kike with a sandniggger

I think it was shut down by bluepillers or mossad because they can’t have the bluepilled cucked masses realizing a foid cucked a kike with a sandniggger
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
blackpilled af

Jews did 9/11

I don't like Jews, especially "Canadian" Jews @TheDarkEnigma
Why are there Jews in an irrelevant "country" like "Canada", since all of them are in the U.S. which is the biggest contributor to Israel?

Why are there Jews in an irrelevant "country" like "Canada", since all of them are in the U.S. which is the biggest contributor to Israel?
Because "Canada" is turboglobohomo

Because "Canada" is turboglobohomo
True but all of the West is like that. At least the rural parts of the U.S. are the least cucked within the developed world.

@BummerDrummer thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back