Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Zyros is actually still a virgin/incel and lies about his success?

Cope, vampires are known to be slayers

Why are people still posting on that site it’s obviously being ran by a Reddit admin or some shit that’s why it hasn’t been shut down god dammit

Why are people still posting on that site it’s obviously being ran by a Reddit admin or some shit that’s why it hasn’t been shut down god dammit

You mean braincels? Why?

braincels are at least creative and post fresh stuff

Zyros tall
wSBujBZkoHe4K-kZTFuRr1_ZXuPb7NOiGB1K3BSCCOc.jpg

The Virgin Zyros VS The Chad GamblER

Well written post tbh

He's low inhib enough and is decent looking. I can see him having some success with women.

I lied like this, but I doubt Zyros has. He has a legit above average face and isn't fat. The only way he couldn't be getting laid is if he was a complete shut-in.

Bullshit. He has a 2 digit slay account.

His frame is bad but his head on it looks so fucking weird. St. blackops2cel has a shitty frame but at least it looks normal on him. Zyros looks like his head is placed on the wrong body

wut
pls elaborate
I am a 37 year old virgin. I lied about having sex with a female because it temporarily made me feel better about being a pathetic loser that is dying alone.

He's low inhib enough and is decent looking. I can see him having some success with women.

He has admitted to be very highly inhibited before, which I think adds to the suspicion. High inhibition only lowers your chances at sex I think

Just look at any guy who goes out to clubs/parties/etc. and hangs with a bunch of women. Most often they're very low inhibition, at least when drunk. Shy/quiet/reserved guys usually don't get laid much unless maybe they're incredibly good looking, which Zyros isn't.

Not saying you can't get laid being highly inhibited, but just makes Zyros case look more suspicious, especially with the details of the post

I am a 37 year old virgin. I lied about having sex with a female because it temporarily made me feel better about being a pathetic loser that is dying alone.
You're sure it's not the other way around? I thought you were serious.

so the fat cunt was made up?

I don't understand. :(

Their is a female mod there for some reason and every other incel subreddit has gotten banned but for some reason that place still exists
i still think how the fuck there is a female mod there, what a fucking joke also that evilmorty fat bitch crying for attention in every post

I have a 5 digit fap count

He has admitted to be very highly inhibited before, which I think adds to the suspicion. High inhibition only lowers your chances at sex I think

Just look at any guy who goes out to clubs/parties/etc. and hangs with a bunch of women. Most often they're very low inhibition, at least when drunk. Shy/quiet/reserved guys usually don't get laid much unless maybe they're incredibly good looking, which Zyros isn't.

Not saying you can't get laid being highly inhibited, but just makes Zyros case look more suspicious, especially with the details of the post
He's low inhib enough to go to clubs and post his picture a million times on the internet.

Zyros likes the incelsphere because it's the only place where he's not the bottom of the shit-tier.

Some simpletons even call that repulsive looking dork a "chad". JFL.

I know. I just don't get why he would lie about that. Like how does that make anyone feel better?
Like how being a female online for 12 years motivated me to stay alive.

I'm so worthless that it's my only way out.

Like how being a female online for 12 years motivated me to stay alive.

I'm so worthless that it's my only way out.
damn, that's rough. It's ok dude, we still love you.

Anyone who spends a lot of time here is obviously virgin/ mentally fucked

Cope, vampires are known to be slayers
but he is a gay fart nigga vampire bro, so how can he slay? does he slay qt twinks that look like females? tbh if there was a big booty twink and he crossdressed professionally I would fuck and gf tbh, probably better personality than most chicks now

I don't think he's actually incel but I don't doubt he's not as successful as some people claim. He has a good face according to some and that's enough for certain women but his pathetic frame and emo/goth look will make him invisible to all prime stacies and the majority of females.

I don't think he's actually incel but I don't doubt he's not as successful as some people claim. He has a good face according to some and that's enough for certain women but his pathetic frame and emo/goth look will make him invisible to all prime stacies and the majority of females.

No, some prime women are still attracted to him. In catfish he can get some attention from even top-tier looks women -- just very few.

I did experiment with him on HotorNot and Tinder with all his good pictures and he does pretty good. Doesn't translate to real life 100% though.

doubt it. @Zyros looks high T, he is 8/10 with low bloat

No, some prime women are still attracted to him. In catfish he can get some attention from even top-tier looks women -- just very few.

I did experiment with him on HotorNot and Tinder with all his good pictures and he does pretty good. Doesn't translate to real life 100% though.

Exactly though. To get that kind of attention from top tier females you need good pictures that don't show how bad his frame is. The minute they see that and his aspie qualities IRL it's legit over.

Exactly though. To get that kind of attention from top tier females you need good pictures that don't show how bad his frame is. The minute they see that and his aspie qualities IRL it's legit over.

I mention his stats and they don't seem to care (even if they read them). I put 5'11" and 140 lbs. and lives with his parents. LOL.

Here are all of the attractive women who rated him as hot:

Zycco

He also got a some 40 something MILF middle school teacher sending him kissy emojis and winky faces -- and at least 6 other women messaged him in the span of 3 weeks or so. He got a total of 50+ matches in this time, but most are average, below average and overweight.

In other words he does way better than your average man. I've done experiments with other PSL guys too.

If it's any surprise, misclegend does miles better. He got 70+ matches in the time and 15+ women messaging him -- most attractive.

Last edited:
I mention his stats and they don't seem to care (even if they read them). I put 5'11" and 140 lbs. and lives with his parents. LOL.

Here are all of the attractive women who rated him as hot:

View attachment 8323

He also got a some 40 something MILF middle school teacher sending him kissy emojis and winky faces -- and at least 6 other women messaged him in the span of 3 weeks or so. He got a total of 50+ matches in this time, but most are average, below average and overweight.

In other words he does way better than your average man.

The only one of those that is actually attractive is the top left. The one on the bottom right might be but her face is obscured. The one on the bottom right is ugly af.

The only one of those that is actually attractive is the top left. The one on the bottom right might be but her face is obscured. The one on the bottom right is ugly af.

These are the most attractive out of his 50 something matches. Most others are meh and some are downright ugly.

He is still getting 1-2 matches every single day consistently though. I'm surprised Zyros doesn't actually mention success with online stuff as it's clear he does good. That MILF really wants him and I'd love to take his place for that since she was pretty fine for 40+ woman.

Just look at the difference in the quality of women misclegend got vs. Zyros. Here are just a few of the attractive women he matched with:

Misleg

All of them under 25. Most of Zyros best matches were 30-35. LOL at Lookism calling misclegend a deformed subhuman.

Last edited:
nah i dont believe what that guy on braincels is saying.

Honestly i believe zyros and his pussy slay count, its not like hes an ugly fuck, its just he has an awkward "aura" about him, still a chadlite so hes got that going for him

Sure, he might be playing a game on all of us and could be a volcel, but oh well, we will take our chances eh?

nah i dont believe what that guy on braincels is saying.

Honestly i believe zyros and his pussy slay count, its not like hes an ugly fuck, its just he has an awkward "aura" about him, still a chadlite so hes got that going for him

Sure, he might be playing a game on all of us and could be a volcel, but oh well, we will take our chances eh?

I don't think he counts as chadlite in motion, but he's probably close in his best pictures or somewhere around there.

Meanwhile lots of incels have to fraud like crazy in photos just to look average/decent and look like shit in motion.

I give Zyros the benefit of the doubt, and he at least posts pictures with women in them, which most PSL guys don't (except Maxim).