Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zyros uses FACEAPPS to fake his photos. Explanation in thread!

holy fuck EPIC NUKLEAR ZYRROS PILL BRAH

Zyros said:
eb30b99420.jpg

blurriness was corrected.

scleras stand out unnaturally

eye area has perfect definition now

moustache shadow was softened

reddish color bleed was corrected

you're retarded

LOL he just got rekt.

You set him up for that one.

Framecel222 said:
He called out the broskis!

@copinggymcel @twisted

Let's teach this twerp a lesson.

Where's my bat at?

TheVman said:
LMAO you did not use the spark filter u used the baby filter over a pic that already had spark filter gtfo

there's a reason ur this devensive, my incel friend1

its the spark filter. grab thr pic and do it yourself.

Zyros said:
its the spark filter. grab thr pic and do it yourself.

Ye ye, you're 3/10 my incel friend and have been exposed, you blurred the pic after using faceapp on it.

Im just gonna post this from now on. 
https://i.imgur.com/bcHmwTC.png

I had enough of seeing this creepy mudafucka

Lookism fags pls go circlejerk somewhere else.

I assumed everyone did this. It's the only way my eye area and scleral show can resemble a human.

This thread caused lols which will improve my cheek and mouth area over time. Most autistic argument I've seen on here yet. Everyone who takes selfies and shares them online uses filter. I see IRL Chads who go from online nines to plz rate eights under the shining sun. Who cares? If you can looksmax to at least 7, you're beating cucktears normies...And that's all that matter in life... Shitting on roasties, cucks, and normies.

Claiming zyros is ugly is a cope he has good facial bones low set eyebrows he mogs most of us

Dissapointment said:
Claiming zyros is ugly is a cope he has good facial bones low set eyebrows he mogs most of us
try to understand englis. he doesn't. he fakes his pics with faceaap. real him is ugly af

TheVman said:
try to understand englis. he doesn't. he fakes his pics with faceaap. real him is ugly af

And why do you care

Who cares? He still gets laid so he's not incel.

Sparrows Song said:
This thread caused lols which will improve my cheek and mouth area over time. Most autistic argument I've seen on here yet. Everyone who takes selfies and shares them online uses filter. I see IRL Chads who go from online nines to plz rate eights under the shining sun. Who cares? If you can looksmax to at least 7, you're beating cucktears normies...And that's all that matter in life... Shitting on roasties, cucks, and normies.

I only PM'd users here non-frauded pics with zero filters and possibly non-ideal lighting conditions. Using filters is retarded imo, everyone can instantly detect that that's not how you look irl.

Lol at this cope. Zyros is GL, he's not even incel.

Zyros said:
Want to know something you dum shit?
Second pic is actually more worked on than first one.
And that example of faceapp filter you posted has a lot more editing than just one spark filter.
Just fo fuck yourself.

Just ignore him bud or let the mods take care of this.

Nautica1983 said:
He didn't. I recently found out he faked all his getting laid stories. He's a virgin. Not a single pic with a woman

is that the "hot" filter? I use it for all my pictures but I'm still ugly.

No way he is 30

Lol zyros got rekt, there's no pictute of him with females , he dress like a gay vampire and spend his Sunday nights drinking alcohol and browsing incels.is. he's incel indeed.

Bushladen008 said:
Lol zyros got rekt, there's no pictute of him with females , he dress like a gay vampire and spend his Sunday nights drinking alcohol and browsing incels.is. he's incel indeed.
@zyros . yup. He's more pathetic than the average incel though cuz he tries so hard to fake his pics. 30 year old virgin. poor guy

StQpeSc.jpg

jfl at this guy being a Chadlite

anincelforlifelol said:
StQpeSc.jpg

jfl at this guy being a Chadlite

He can never be a chadlite with his frame, if he want to a female prison he would be their slaves to the females lol

Zyros is a deceptive faggot tryna gain confidence from watching ugly males LDAR. I fully agree with OP.

Honestly all he has to do is workout

forum user drama posts are worse than inceltears posts

What exactly does faceapp do? Is it similar to hollywood app?

So these apps can morph you and make your pics better?

giphy.gif

here, have in motion gif of me. You can't faceapp or filter this

Zyros isn't even that good looking tbh.

VST said:
Zyros isn't even that good looking tbh.

Cope.

He's a fucking God.

Zyros said:
if the pic already had the spark filter there is no way the eye scleras would look like that. thats the point im making. lol now suddenly every pic I have has the spark filter no matter how different colors shadows and brighess are. You are pathetic.

How do you get the app to not zoom into your face?

When will we get a response from @Thevman ? At least admit when you're wrong, dude.

If anything this should bring hope. That someone can go from being below average to well above in his 20s with losing some facial fat, looksmaxing and maturing should be amazing hope for younger incels on here.

TheVman said:
Nautica1983 said:
He didn't. I recently found out he faked all his getting laid stories. He's a virgin. Not a single pic with a woman
but what the fuck you pretend to find out over internet? you lucky I have a red warning on my head due to people like you

do yourself a favor and stop pestering people with your transvestitism, he calls himself blackpillednormie\"ascended" incel, cuck yourself more believing that he is not trolling\using this place like it is his amusement park

you know what? you will never find any good support here if you and other transvestites continue this way, not to mention you believe internet instead of basing yourself on your OWN UNIQUE life experiences

CopingGymcel said:
If anything this should bring hope. That someone can go from being below average to well above in his 20s with losing some facial fat, looksmaxing and maturing should be amazing hope for younger incels on here.
but leave your nest and confront real life

CopingGymcel said:
When will we get a response from @ ? At least admit when you're wrong, dude.
LMAO at being so low iq at not knowing you can filter gifs. its so clear. he didn't even cover his face its co clear hahaahahah

TheVman said:
LMAO at being so low iq at not knowing you can filter gifs
LMAO at being a cuck

TheVman said:
LMAO at being so low iq at not knowing you can filter gifs. its so clear. he didn't even cover his face its co clear hahaahahah

I didn't expect you to continue with the cope. I actually expected you to admit when you were wrong. Ohh well, I guess that's just the kind of person you are, someone who will never admit when he is wrong.

CopingGymcel said:
TheVman said:
I didn't expect you to continue with the cope. I actually expected you to admit when you were wrong. Ohh well, I guess that's just the kind of person you are, someone who will never admit when he is wrong.
coming from you speaks volume

nausea said:

If I'm calling someone out for coping, they sure as hell be copin'.

CopingGymcel said:
nausea said:
If I'm calling someone out for coping, they sure as hell be copin'.
because you hold the sacred book called "cope=what I say it is"

TheVman said:
You're coping

Sure. Keep telling yourself that and keep on coping.

You just can't admit to yourself that he successfully looksmaxed and escaped inceldom, because then you would have to take a look at yourself. You would rather him be some incel who fakes his looks and still looks below average.

CopingGymcel said:
TheVman said:
You're coping
Sure. Keep telling yourself that and keep on coping.
Sure keep telling yourself I'm just telling myself that and keep coping

CopingGymcel said:
You just can't admit to yourself that he successfully looksmaxed and escaped inceldom, because then you would have to take a look at yourself. You would rather him be some incel who fakes his looks and still looks below average.
reported for trolling

nausea said:
reported for trolling

Please leave this website. YOU'RE A GARBAGE USER WITH THOUSANDS OF GARBAGE POSTS, and most people would agree. You bring zero value to this forum. How that is possible with your amount of posts, I still wonder.

I can't remember one of your posts outside of you spewing hateful garbage, that's how terrible of a poster you are. Just telling the truth as it is. Every other active user on this forum, I can remember some of their threads/posts, you I cannot.

Constant negativity =/= great content =/= black pill.

CopingGymcel said:
nausea said:
reported for trolling
Please leave this website. YOU'RE A GARBAGE USER WITH THOUSANDS OF GARBAGE POSTS, and most people would agree. You bring zero value to this forum. How that is possible with your amount of posts, I still wonder.
I can't remember one of your posts outside of you spewing hateful garbage, that's how terrible of a poster you are. Just telling the truth as it is.
Actually YOU are the garbage user. No one like you. you're clearly a fakcel who is high inhib and only here to waste time. out out ot!

TheVman said:
Actually YOU are the garbage user. No one like you. you're clearly a fakcel who is high inhib and only here to waste time. out out ot!

So one of the other garbage users on this site doesn't like me. I'll take it all as a compliment.

And lots of people on here like me, try harder.

I am not saying that there aren't people on here who prefer you guys and like you more, but I don't think that's the majority.

CopingGymcel said:
nausea said:
reported for trolling
I can't remember one of your posts outside of you spewing hateful garbage, that's how terrible of a poster you are. Just telling the truth as it is. Every other active user on this forum, I can remember some of their threads/posts, you I cannot.
Constant negativity =/= great content =/= black pill.
the exact contrary is documented

nausea said:

Then document it.

I am looking through your threads right now and 90% of it is useless garbage with no real content.

TheVman said:
CopingGymcel said:
nausea said:
reported for trolling
I can't remember one of your posts outside of you spewing hateful garbage, that's how terrible of a poster you are. Just telling the truth as it is.
you are the same kind, dwell in the main forum and bring your kind there with you

CopingGymcel said:
nausea said:
Then document it.
yes, master

CopingGymcel said:
speaks volume

@FACEandLMS is the worst IMPOSTOR ever, DOCUMENTED

CopingGymcel said:
TheVman said:
So one of the other garbage users on this site doesn't like me. I'll take it all as a compliment.
I am not saying that there aren't people on here who prefer you guys and like you more, but I don't think that's the majority.
No one likes you. I am the best user here

CopingGymcel said:
I am looking through your threads right now and 90% of it is useless garbage with no real content.
for your brain, after all you are a cuck

TheVman said:
No one likes you.
you deluded, he is right, go figure

TheVman said:

this is some next level persistence lmao. cover my face?. do you really thing that it would give smooth and considtent filtering changing angles and facial expressions and everything? lol