Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zyros uses FACEAPPS to fake his photos. Explanation in thread!

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
The app faceapp has a filter called "sparkle" which's only purpose is to make you attractive. it makes your eyes shine, your skin clear and glissen, and defines your bones.

here an example:

52080b9d05d94637adb2239da8394b9c

Now this is an example of a picture zyros trys to fake using faceapp filter and then crops out the logo:

0b075778cc.png

you can clearly tell from his eyes, i used to use that filter too. 

Here is his real face

Hast33W.jpg

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

most of his pictures where he looks good he uses that filter. the hader the lighting the more effects that filter gives you

why do we bully this guy again?

realsubhumanx said:
why do we bully this guy again?
I'm not bullying him, he bulliies us by pretending he is good looking with fake apps

Incel laughing at zyros hmmm

LOL. When will they create an app to change your face in real life?

That's a morph made by @ryo_hazuki lol. He lengthened the midface. Still a hilarious picture, I LOL every time I see it.

Framecel222 said:
That's a morph made by @ryo_hazuki lol. He lengthened the midface. Still a hilarious picture, I LOL every time I see it.
No it isn't

this is the morph

2LVQ9SQ.jpg

the one i used this is real

Hast33W.jpg

TheVman said:
No it isn't

this is the morph

2LVQ9SQ.jpg

the one i used this is real

Hast33W.jpg

You just edited it after I posted my comment...

Cage @ this damage control.

You realize we can see when you edit your threads, right?

Major cope. @Zyros is a PSL diety. You subhumans quiver in glory at his hooded eyes and low-set brow, his full chin and angelic facial contouring

Framecel222 said:
You just edited it after I posted my comment...
Cage @ this damage control.
You realize we can see when you edit your threads, right?
I made a mistake by choosing the wrong pic that's all.

why is no one talking about the fact that he is using filters don't lie about his looks to incels?

TheVman said:
I made a mistake by choosing the wrong pic that's all.

why is no one talking about the fact that he is using filters don't lie about his looks to incels?

...and you tried to blame/frame Framecel, SHAME ON YOU.

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME.

We don't give a shit if he uses filters or not and neither should you. Your obsession with him is a bit creepy.

Just added glasses to myself on FaceApp and it looks really good. brb damaging my eyes.

CopingGymcel said:
We don't give a shit if he uses filters or not and neither should you. Your obsession with him is a bit creepy.
Just look at the fucking different it can make

nwc42vzx6xty.jpg

Want to know something you dum shit?

Second pic is actually more worked on than first one.

And that example of faceapp filter you posted has a lot more editing than just one spark filter.

Just fo fuck yourself.

TheVman said:
Just look at the fucking different it can make

nwc42vzx6xty.jpg

Don't care. Not my concern if he uses it or not.

Snowden looks good in both, btw.

I'm getting old because I didn't even know about this shit. The amount of landwhales pretending to be Stacies online must be through the roof.

Zyros said:
Want to know something you dum shit?
Second pic is actually more worked on than first one.
And that example of faceapp filter you posted has a lot more editing than just one spark filter.
Just fo fuck yourself.
Ok baby ;*

noow that I know you're actually an incel i like you a lot more. Keep lying to incels for validation, but now i know you're at least an actual incel1

CopingGymcel said:
Just added glasses to myself on FaceApp and it looks really good. brb damaging my eyes.

Really? I look like a massive cuck with the glasses filter.

This is proof that you have to be high test to wear glasses.

Framecel222 said:
Really? I look like a massive cuck with the glasses filter.

This is proof that you have to be high test to wear glasses.

They seem to frame my face well. Get a bit of that Clark Kent look.

79bd4fc652.jpg

Usage of spark in pic with half shadowed eye scleras. Notoce how it fucks them up vompletely and looks unnatural  Now tell me how tons of my pics with shadowed eyes are filtered trough this.

Funny that you blame the eyws on my pics as giveaways of using the filter when they actually are giveaways of NOT using it.

CopingGymcel said:
They seem to frame my face well. Get a bit of that Clark Kent look.

Run Superman niche game.

Henry Cavill is norwooding so this may be the one time where being NW2 will benefit you.

5004740-0540158899-super.jpg

TheVman said:
Ok baby ;*

noow that I know you're actually an incel i like you a lot more. Keep lying to incels for validation, but now i know you're at least an actual incel1

my life experience says otherwise.

Framecel222 said:
Run Superman niche game.

Henry Cavill is norwooding so this may be the one time where being NW2 will benefit you.

5004740-0540158899-super.jpg

LOL.

I'd rather just get a transplant, buddy boyo.

Btw, you autist. I won't let you overtake my place on the posting throne.

Zyros said:
79bd4fc652.jpg

Usage of spark in pic with half shadowed eye scleras. Notoce how it fucks them up vompletely and looks unnatural Now tell me how tons of my pics with shadowed eyes are filtered trough this.
Funny that you blame the eyws on my pics as giveaways of using the filter when they actually are giveaways of NOT using it.

Bro. how stupid do you think people here are? the first pic already had sparkle filter. you just doubled it.

Don't be silly this is just embarssing. take your L and go

CopingGymcel said:
LOL.

I'd rather just get a transplant, buddy boyo.

Btw, you autist. I won't let you overtake my place on the posting throne.

Once you start slaying you won't have any time for this website, and the 4th spot on the leaderboard will be mine for the taking.

Goc3qkW.png

TheVman said:
Bro. how stupid do you think people here are? the first pic already had sparkle filter. you just doubled it.

There literally isn't one person in this thread who took your side lol.

Cage @ this backfire.

TheVman said:

if the pic already had the spark filter there is no way the eye scleras would look like that. thats the point im making. lol now suddenly every pic I have has the spark filter no matter how different colors shadows and brighess are. You are pathetic.

Busted out laughing reading this tbh

Zyros said:
79bd4fc652.jpg

Usage of spark in pic with half shadowed eye scleras. Notoce how it fucks them up vompletely and looks unnatural  Now tell me how tons of my pics with shadowed eyes are filtered trough this.

you look much better than you used to man

how did you got rid of the bloat? its my burden to ascension path as well.

Zyros said:
TheVman said:
if the pic already had the spark filter there is no way the eye scleras would look like that. thats the point im making. lol now suddenly every pic I have has the spark filter no matter how different colors shadows and brighess are. You are pathetic.
Yes, sparkle filter changes eyes depending on the lighting. You already know this. Stop trying to clean up, just admit it! you're bragging to incels with fake pictures because you're ugly and all you've never actually gotten laid. You can lie to the rest of people here about how u had fwb before and shit but u and i know the truth.

stop bumping this thread it will only expose u more

Buzzcut said:
Zyros said:
79bd4fc652.jpg

Usage of spark in pic with half shadowed eye scleras. Notoce how it fucks them up vompletely and looks unnatural Now tell me how tons of my pics with shadowed eyes are filtered trough this.
he got rid of it by using an app called faceapp and sparkle filter

Buzzcut said:

I have better and worse days of bloat but overall much better than before. I cut severely carbs sodium and sugar. Also less binge eating. I ate carbs 7 days of the week lol now its 1-2 depending.

TheVman said:
Yes, sparkle filter changes eyes depending on the lighting. You already know this. Stop trying to clean up, just admit it! you're bragging to incels with fake pictures because you're ugly and all you've never actually gotten laid. You can lie to the rest of people here about how u had fwb before and shit but u and i know the truth.

stop bumping this thread it will only expose u more

he got rid of it by using an app called faceapp and sparkle filter

because faceapp actually changes facial shape guessing which bone structure is underneath lol.

kys

My dude @Zyros the hair and earrings are not a good look. Short sides, long top is king of haircuts.

Zyros said:
because faceapp actually changes facial shape guessing which bone structure is underneath lol.
kys
Yes. i've used it before stop lying. it defines ur cheeks and extends ur jaw. bruh stahp

TheVman said:
Yes. i've used it before stop lying. it defines ur cheeks and extends ur jaw. bruh stahp

it doesnt make it like you lost 10 kg of weight. the cheek and jaw definition is made trough edge detection and contrast enhancing. It doesnt heavily morpg the contour of your face or how lighning affects it. Its a surface filter not a fucking neural network lmao.

Framecel222 said:
Once you start slaying you won't have any time for this website, and the 4th spot on the leaderboard will be mine for the taking.

Goc3qkW.png

There literally isn't one person in this thread who took your side lol.

Cage @ this backfire.

I'll pay some Pajeet 10 dollars a day to do most of my posting. You won't even notice.

CopingGymcel said:
I'll pay some Pajeet 10 dollars a day to do most of my posting. You won't even notice.

Once your posts start talking about street shitting I'll know what happened.

Zyros said:
TheVman said:
it doesnt make it like you lost 10 kg of weight. the cheek and jaw definition is made trough edge detection and contrast enhancing. It doesnt heavily morpg the contour of your face or how lighning affects it. Its a surface filter not a fucking neural network lmao.
you're still embarrassing yourself. You're literally just saying random things now to get out of it.

Everyone try out faceapp yourself and see how it gives u those EXACT effects.

I love you, my incel friend <3. I can't believe i used to be mad at u for thinking u were a normie but ur a bigger incel than all of us

Twisted said:
How do you get the sparkle filter on the FaceApp?
I can get the Hollywood filter but it doesn’t really do much for me as most of my problem is to do with my lower third and the Hollywood filter just leaves my chin rounded.
I might use it to try and run morph game.
it's just spark

Twisted said:
How do you get the sparkle filter on the FaceApp?

I can get the Hollywood filter but it doesn’t really do much for me as most of my problem is to do with my lower third and the Hollywood filter just leaves my chin rounded.

I might use it to try and run morph game.

Spark filter probably deactivated in the UK, because you guys are too cucked by feminism.

Can't even see this sparkle filter when I load up faceapp, wtf. Where is It?

itsOVER said:
Can't even see this sparkle filter when I load up faceapp, wtf. Where is It?
It's shortned for spark holy shit does no one have a brain

Of course, everyone who posts their images on the internet are just hungry for validation lmao.

Damn it even if framecel222, copinggymcel and twisted are being completely ironic it's retarded and cringeworthy, also OP is a fucking liar and Zyros is just cancer. JFL at the state of this community.

not_here_4_points said:
Damn it even if framecel222, copinggymcel and twisted are being completely ironic it's retarded and cringeworthy, also OP is a fucking liar and Zyros is just cancer. JFL at the state of this community.
I'M NOT A FUCKING LIAR1 holy shit use the app yourself. THIS PIC IS 100% spark filter

https://puu.sh/zaO8Y/0b075778cc.png

you people are braindead us the god ddamn thing urself

TheVman said:
you're still embarrassing yourself. You're literally just saying random things now to get out of it.

I love you, my incel friend <3. I can't believe i used to be mad at u for thinking u were a normie but ur a bigger incel than all of us

found your exact motives. You want to cope that there isnt a blavkpilldd normie on this board and want to convince yourself im incel.

credibility under 0.

Also i never stated im good looking. im 6/10 which is above average but not genuinely good looking. You just invented the rest of shit and (falsely) accused me to have the peace of mind that everyone on this board is incel.

Zyros said:
TheVman said:
found your exact motives. You want to cope that there isnt a blavkpilldd normie on this board and want to convince yourself im incel.
credibility under 0.
Also i never stated im good looking. im 6/10 which is above average but not genuinely good looking. You just invented the rest of shit and (falsely) accused me to have the peace of mind that everyone on this board is incel.
Ye ye ye, buddy.

keep putting ur pics on faceaap and bragging here. you're 3/10. 6/10 with the app. poor fellar!

TheVman said:
Ye ye ye, buddy.

keep putting ur pics on faceaap and bragging here. you're 3/10. 6/10 with the app. poor fellar!

Have this one pic:
fb50d21646.jpg

Moved the camera on purpose so its a bit blurred (spark filter corrects image blurriness so this pic cant be filtered bt it)

shit lightning with dark scleras (faceapps makes scleras stand out)

didnt even correct bad contrast (faceapp modifies it) or camera reddish tonemapping (faceapp corrects it)

didnt shave so I have beard/moustache shadow of 1 day (faceapp corrects this)
keep coping now

Zyros said:
TheVman said:
Ye ye ye, buddy.
Have this one pic:
fb50d21646.jpg

Moved the camera on purpose so its a bit blurred (spark filter corrects image blurriness so this pic cant be filtered bt it)
shit lightning with dark scleras (faceapps makes scleras stand out)
didnt even correct bad contrast (faceapp modifies it) or camera reddish tonemapping (faceapp corrects it)
didnt shave so I have beard/moustache shadow of 1 day (faceapp corrects this)
keep coping now
face app does not correct blurness or do any of these things. plus it reacts to every photo differently based on lighting.

man, stop. faceapp also ENHANCES beard. stop lying people can download and see for themselves.

its ok to be an incel. I'm an incel too. im here with you <3

@zyros ok, listen

if you admit at least this photo is used on spark faceapp ill let you go.
https://puu.sh/zaO8Y/0b075778cc.png
because i am a 110% sure u used faceapp on it. admit this pic and ill pretend u didn't use it on other pics and let this go

TheVman said:
face app does not correct blurness or do any of these things. plus it reacts to every photo differently based on lighting.

man, stop. faceapp also ENHANCES beard. stop lying people can download and see for themselves.

eb30b99420.jpg

blurriness was corrected.

scleras stand out unnaturally

eye area has perfect definition now

moustache shadow was softened

reddish color bleed was corrected

you're retarded

Zyros said:
TheVman said:
eb30b99420.jpg

blurriness was corrected.
scleras stand out unnaturally
eye area has perfect definition now
moustache shadow was softened
reddish color bleed was corrected
you're retarded
LMAO you did not use the spark filter u used the baby filter over a pic that already had spark filter gtfo

there's a reason ur this devensive, my incel friend1

not_here_4_points said:

He called out the broskis!

@copinggymcel @twisted

Let's teach this twerp a lesson.