Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Zyzz dead for 8 years now, and millions of incels have failed to follow in his foot-steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we all gonna make it brahs :feels:

Zyzz wasn't remotely ugly and had a decent face to begin with. The before pictures people spam are just him making stupid expressions.
JFL at people thinking he was some incel to chad case.

zyzz is so inspirational since hes the ultimate ascension

he went from a wow virgin, nobody high inhib etc and gymcelled to success

only reason he is popular

You mirin’ jaw bruh

images

Another day, another gymceling in his honor

Fuck that fakecel faggot and his redpilled "incel" followers that post on looksmax and really are just a bunch of whiny faggot chadlites

i injecting my ass whit slow and fast acting roids and only boios want my body near is this hell ?

Even as an "incel" he mogged everyone here. Then he just fucked himself roidmaxxing, he took "chad or death" way too serious, but I I don't blame him, I would do the same if I were like him.

No bro, I deserve foids even if I'm fat, it's only fair as landwhales can get chads too

Zyzz did roids, tanned, and had a few cosmetic surgeries, simple - so why have so few incels been able to recreate the Incel to Chad transformation?

Why is this the case? Why isn't what Zyzz did working for millions of others who look like he did before?

(IM NOT TALKING ABOUT HIS E-FAME OF COURSE NOBODY WILL RECREATE THE E-FAME, IM TALKING ABOUT TRANSFORMING FROM INCEL-LOOKING TO CHAD-LOOKING)
pic in the left was probably when hes 16, right is 18 or older
you can tell in the left he has the frame of a boy, in the right, frame of a man.
lucky puberty made him chad tbh
if it wasnt for that face he would just be another roided bodybuilder no one give a fuck about.

Even Zyzz find it hard to get women tbh...he died in Bangkok, mustve gone there for cheap prossy..why else
Even Chad has to go to bangkok to be satisfied. Or maybe he got yellow fever, pretty sure he got a hot blonde gf.
I dont mind the roidmaxx cope, but roidfags claiming to be natty deserve to be executed
jfl so edgy bruh

Last edited:
pic in the left was probably when hes 16, right is 18 or older
you can tell in the left he has the frame of a boy, in the right, frame of a man.
lucky puberty made him chad tbh
if it wasnt for that face he would just be another roided bodybuilder no one give a fuck about.

Even Zyzz find it hard to get women tbh...he died in Bangkok, mustve gone there for cheap prossy..why else
Even Chad has to go to bangkok to be satisfied. Or maybe he got yellow fever, pretty sure he got a hot blonde gf.

jfl so edgy bruh

Nah Australians goto Thailand for cheap drugs

Wow, to think that I was just an innocent 11 year old around the time Zyzz died. Boy does time fly.
I wish I could go back.

All the sheep of society will judge a person like Zyzz for dying young because he used roids and did drugs but he lived more in those few years than others do in a whole lifetime most people become adults and get married, have kids, a house and slave away their "life" Zyzz truly lived and I´d rather live 1 day as a lion than 100 years a sheep.

damn 8 years? didnt his brother take up the mantle and is now a slayer??
I follow his brother on IG and he definitely browses PSL and incel websites because he uses their lingo. He had one post where he said he successfully transformed from incel to chad and claims he is not the enemy of incels but their ally.

Zyzz wasn't remotely ugly and had a decent face to begin with. The before pictures people spam are just him making stupid expressions.

Here's a pic of him when he was a teen and wasn't making a retarded face:

JFL at people thinking he was some incel to chad case. He was just a chadlite who decided to leave his basement and do steroids. Zyzz worshipers almost always have an IQ of like 50. Zyzz himself was ok, but the cult of personality behind him is extremely annoying. Dude's been dead for more than twice as long as he was relevant for...it's time people got off his nuts.

You're completely right about zyzz worshipers being low IQ. I've known a few in real life, they were my friends. One of them thinks he didn't use steroids. God, my friend is so dumb.

Legend. But he had good genetics

Zyzz did roids, tanned, and had a few cosmetic surgeries, simple - so why have so few incels been able to recreate the Incel to Chad transformation?

Why is this the case? Why isn't what Zyzz did working for millions of others who look like he did before?

(IM NOT TALKING ABOUT HIS E-FAME OF COURSE NOBODY WILL RECREATE THE E-FAME, IM TALKING ABOUT TRANSFORMING FROM INCEL-LOOKING TO CHAD-LOOKING)
>Height: 1.87 m
On more proof tallfags are volcels.

If he hadn't died that guy would have become mega famous. I remember before he died he was becoming this sort of urban legend in bodybuilding forums. Then whoops, turns out he was injecting so much juice and did so much coke his heart exploded. It kinda deflated everyone's expectstions of how much they can improve without using steroids and shit like diuretics to get to an ultralow bodyfat.

The fact was he was a drug addict, and a gym addict, and it put him into an early grave. That's what happens to incels who do too much gymaxxing.

I remember the day he died, I am getting old

he didn’t look bad tanned tbh because he was arabic/lebanese

I would look like a jester if I tried to zyzzmaxx with my curry genetics

You know what they say, better live one day as a lion than an eternity as a rat, or something like that, you get the point.
yea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back