Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL hey look at that chink

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
2024 02 03 02 06 52 tsai princeton   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

2024 02 03 02 07 03 tsai princeton   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

2024 02 03 02 06 57 tsai princeton   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

2024 02 03 02 11 31 wang physics   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

2024 02 03 02 11 28 wang physics   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

2024 02 03 02 11 23 wang physics   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

2024 02 03 02 12 25 team china physics   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

GO BACK TO CHINA NERDS :chad:

The fact that Asian men aren't any races first choice proves that women don't give a fuck about hard work or intelligence. They only care about looks

High IQ thread

Nothing more cringe than a bunch of chinky gooks holding the american flag :feelshaha:

They are normie for rice.

Nothing more cringe than a bunch of chinky gooks holding the american flag :feelshaha:
THEY HAVE GOLD MEDALS IN PHYSICS YET THEY ARE ALL LOSERS, THEY LOST THE SECOND THEIR PARENTS SENT THEM TO KUMON

iam looks matched with some of wm

THEY HAVE GOLD MEDALS IN PHYSICS YET THEY ARE ALL LOSERS, THEY LOST THE SECOND THEIR PARENTS SENT THEM TO KUMON
Study study study, unironically rice parents are more better than curry parents.

Dumb slants come to western countries thinking white stacies are going to be drawn to them like flies on dogshit.
I swear, asians aren't really as smart as people think they are.

They could win a nobel prize and still nobody would care. A high school athlete has a million times more clout than them :feelskek:

Dumb slants come to western countries thinking white stacies are going to be drawn to them like flies on dogshit.
I swear, asians aren't really as smart as people think they are.
2024 02 03 02 40 02 EECS   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

always infuriated me how girls in my school never got a damn about smart boys while also chasing dumb jockes who couldnt even read properly. but simps and foids would still talk about muh choice muh natural selection. if men gave women equal rights earlier we would literally devolved or die out as species.

They could win a nobel prize and still nobody would care. A high school athlete has a million times more clout than them :feelskek:
some gold digger will but it wont be genuine fuck i hate foids.

some gold digger will but it wont be genuine fuck i hate foids.
2024 02 03 02 43 49 EECS   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

Gold diggers would be too bored to hang out with these losers

they actually think math will help them secure their future-- it just secures their virginity
They should just figure out how to clone Stacey's, easier than listening to 5000 hours of PUA Dvds

The fact that Asian men aren't any races first choice proves that women don't give a fuck about hard work or intelligence. They only care about looks
Meanwhile the population of China is north of 1.2 billion, which is more than all "white" countries put together, where the only ones who reproduce are rapefugees anyway.

Meanwhile the population of China is north of 1.2 billion, which is more than all "white" countries put together, where the only ones who reproduce are rapefugees anyway.
If Chinese women had more options they would be with white men. They don't have those options

asian men are deemed as asexual. their smv is in the shitter unless kpopmaxxed

the hardworking races are all subhuman.
Jews, rice, and curry.

The faces of the avERage customERs of prostitution

the hardworking races are all subhuman.
Jews, rice, and curry.
They work because its the only way to get laid ... Like ugly white guys becoming engineers, being ugly doesn't make you smarter

I don't like judging people character based on apperance, but lots of them are loser mentally too. They aren't angry or something, many of them don't even know what aznidentity and other stormcel (asian version of them) shit are.

They're literally content watching anime and shit. I've asked some of them irl and they aren't upset.

nevER began for none of them

They work because its the only way to get laid ... Like ugly white guys becoming engineers, being ugly doesn't make you smarter
They worked in traditional societies as well, where everyone was the same race.

they actually think math will help them secure their future-- it just secures their virginity

80IQ criminal Meeks is what women want. Not some 150IQ Stemceling subhumans. I mean I get using STEM to make money (this boat is quickly sailing), but at least do it properly. Don't study pure paths or any of that weird shit that just secures your virginity, at least study something easier with direct $$$ making potential.