Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL hey look at that chink

Honestly if short chinks want an inspiration look at this dude:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUFH8kVFaNA

^ Despite being short and rice, I guarantee he's not a virgin and he has zero debt and a successful Youtube channel. All he does is take a tonne of drugs on camera. No STEMceling, steady income, friends, and I'm sure more female attention than a manlet STEMceling chink can expect (i.e. non-zero). Take drugs and don't study too hard, that alone will put you a step above the genetic dead end chinks in OPs post.

80IQ criminal Meeks is what women want. Not some 150IQ Stemceling subhumans. I mean I get using STEM to make money (this boat is quickly sailing), but at least do it properly. Don't study pure paths or any of that weird shit that just secures your virginity, at least study something easier with direct $$$ making potential.

View attachment 1055167
How did this guy even marry a millionaire of all the other chads she could've picked

Covid niggers
Go back to China and eat sushi and bat soup

How did this guy even marry a millionaire of all the other chads she could've picked
Most rich white chads are vanilla/boring. Meeks literally beat up a child, so he's quite an interesting person.

the genetic results of communism

Highest IQ. I respect them the most.

The fact that Asian men aren't any races first choice proves that women don't give a fuck about hard work or intelligence. They only care about looks
High IQ observation

They work because its the only way to get laid ... Like ugly white guys becoming engineers, being ugly doesn't make you smarter
It's the rice society that infiltrates and injects this nonsense. There is a saying "The harder you study, the prettier wife you'll get." in my country. No. Actually it's even worse than prostitution as you won't even be able to shag your "wife". It might have worked til 90s or early 00s as the society was more conservative in this country. But not at the moment.

Even the funnier thing is, our local rice men are getting tired of this bollocks and decided to... betabuxx foids from another countries! :feelshaha: :feelskek: Like "Oh look at those beautiful foreigner foids. They are so nice and kind not like our local foids, and i'm so willing to be a loyal betabuxx & emotional tampon for them :soy:" as they think they can make it even with the white foids by kpoopmaxxing rubbish. I'm fucking fed up this rice male cuckism.

It's the rice society that infiltrates and injects this nonsense. There is a saying "The harder you study, the prettier wife you'll get." in my country. No. Actually it's even worse than prostitution as you won't even be able to shag your "wife". It might have worked til 90s or early 00s as the society was more conservative in this country. But not at the moment.

Even the funnier thing is, our local rice men are getting tired of this bollocks and decided to... betabuxx foids from another countries! :feelshaha: :feelskek: Like "Oh look at those beautiful foreigner foids. They are so nice and kind not like our local foids, and i'm so willing to be a loyal betabuxx & emotional tampon for them :soy:" as they think they can make it even with the white foids by kpoopmaxxing rubbish. I'm fucking fed up this rice male cuckism.
Well what are they supposed to do? Most rice men don't have the looks and low inhib to excite foids so betabuxxing is the only thing they can do.

Well what are they supposed to do? Most rice men don't have the looks and low inhib to excite foids so betabuxxing is the only thing they can do.
Rot and die alone unless you're top 5% Chang, and this is the most important thing : NEVER SPEND A SINGLE PENNY FOR A FOID.

Stop delievering our cursed gene is the mission granted for us, of course including myself.

What's with the glasses every time.

^ Despite being short and rice, I guarantee he's not a virgin and he has zero debt and a successful Youtube channel. All he does is take a tonne of drugs on camera. No STEMceling, steady income, friends, and I'm sure more female attention than a manlet STEMceling chink can expect (i.e. non-zero). Take drugs and don't study too hard, that alone will put you a step above the genetic dead end chinks in OPs post.

He's dumbing himself down to the standard society, no glasses & going for that Walking dead Glenn vibe.

LSD is nerdy and cool at the same time, all my ethnic Bros should LSD maxz

Look at her face, she was not Meek's looksmatch, understatement

Duuuuuuuuuuude Curries are the same, I was the same, what the fuuuuuuuck

Curries actually... they actually .... THEY ACTUALLY THINK WHITE WOMEN ARE LESS MATERIALISTIC HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Caste in India means you study to be an engineer but can't marry a poor hot chick, only a select pool. So curries have it worse than rice there

Duuuuuuuuuuude Curries are the same, I was the same, what the fuuuuuuuck

Curries actually... they actually .... THEY ACTUALLY THINK WHITE WOMEN ARE LESS MATERIALISTIC HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes, It is one of the most typical copes("muh whitu women are not shallow") from delusional deathnic males. My theory about this phenomena is ; Most deathnicels have no chance to date or even deal with white foids in real life so the only way they can see how white foids think or behave is media platform like Goytube or Kikestagram. Of course you'll only likely to see their good sides and that leads to idolising whitu foids. I'd like to hear your thoughts about this deathnic male's whitu foid worship affairs.

Yes, It is one of the most typical copes("muh whitu women are not shallow") from delusional deathnic males. My theory about this phenomena is ; Most deathnicels have no chance to date or even deal with white foids in real life so the only way they can see how white foids think or behave is media platform like Goytube or Kikestagram. Of course you'll only likely to see their good sides and that leads to idolising whitu foids. I'd like to hear your thoughts about this deathnic male's whitu foid worship affairs.
It's all these oofy doofy Hollywood movies bro

Both male oriented shit, like Matrix and Star Wars, and female-oriented romantic comedies, Bridget Jones, Three Weddings and a Funeral, etc

Jobless Chad's can't get married or LTRs in traditional societies
There was no such thing as being jobless either, cause you had to work for your own survival.

There was no such thing as being jobless either, cause you had to work for your own survival.
Yup, everyone worked

In societies with inheritance going to the oldest son, a lot of younger sons begged, fought, or ran to the city to work as craftsmen

In societies like China where all sons inherited equally, every son had to work his ass off to afford a wife

Yup, everyone worked

In societies with inheritance going to the oldest son, a lot of younger sons begged, fought, or ran to the city to work as craftsmen

In societies like China where all sons inherited equally, every son had to work his ass off to afford a wife
I didn’t know there were societies where only the oldest son got everything.

Rices look subhuman but at least they have high IQ (Rice countries are mostly first world or second world countries).

Curries look subhuman but they are low IQ on top of that (evERy single curry country is a third world povERty, pollution and disease ridden shithole).

Curries are a guttER tiER race, we r the second most infERior race to exist (aftER Abos).

this hurts my feelings as i unironically play the clarinet lol

rice and wearing glasses, it's over

My life would be so much better i I had drugs and dropped out of high school

Rices look subhuman but at least they have high IQ (Rice countries are mostly first world or second world countries).

Curries look subhuman but they are low IQ on top of that (evERy single curry country is a third world povERty, pollution and disease ridden shithole).

Curries are a guttER tiER race, we r the second most infERior race to exist (aftER Abos).
Agree

Brutal mog, curry behind him mog those two rices
Id say the taller rice in front is best looking, still subhuman tbh. Could just be angle making him look taller

Get a nose job and ascend bro
I honestly don't think that's even the worst flaw, the chin also needs to be fixed. Seriously, that pic makes me really think I found a doppelganger.

I honestly don't think that's even the worst flaw, the chin also needs to be fixed. Seriously, that pic makes me really think I found a doppelganger.
I wish you the best man. If nothing else works we could create Incelistan.

They should all get a perfect stacy wife as pay for their hard work and good personality, let the chads rot in hell

I get it that you hate your own race but please stop pinning this kind of shit. It's just embarrassing

Mezrahi? I thought all Europeans did primogeniture or whatever, eldest son
I think it says in Deuteronomy that the first born son gets double the inheritance of the other sons. But in reality that’s because they are responsible for looking after the mom, and his brothers and sisters.

The other sons get their inheritance, and have no real responsibilities for anyone. Although in the real world siblings all try to be there for one another when they need help.

the Yuan dynasty was the first and true dynasty. everything before that is a fabricated history to cover up their shamefur dispray!