Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL hey look at that chink

One of YouTube's founders, over

I think it says in Deuteronomy that the first born son gets double the inheritance of the other sons. But in reality that’s because they are responsible for looking after the mom, and his brothers and sisters.

The other sons get their inheritance, and have no real responsibilities for anyone. Although in the real world siblings all try to be there for one another when they need help.
I never knew that

The fact that Asian men aren't any races first choice proves that women don't give a fuck about hard work or intelligence. They only care about looks

Mmmmmm.... Arabs mog Asians to dirt yet we are incel, and I've seen Asians dating (an Asian usually).

The fact that Asian men aren't any races first choice proves that women don't give a fuck about hard work or intelligence. They only care about looks
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Not to downplay the accomplishments of East Asia as a culture for thousands of years, but the hardworking, genius Asian is a meme.

Yes, Asians in the USA are smart and successful and well mannered overall, but you have to remember the majority of them are the wealthiest, brightest Asians that East Asia has to offer. The dumb, violent, poor Asians will never make it to the West. They can’t afford it. The USA is a brain/talent drain, which is why everybody that comes here from somewhere else seems to be so much better than the average, home-grown American.

Asians are statistically about as smart as whites as a whole. Any Asian you encounter in the West is upper percentile.

80IQ criminal Meeks is what women want. Not some 150IQ Stemceling subhumans. I mean I get using STEM to make money (this boat is quickly sailing), but at least do it properly. Don't study pure paths or any of that weird shit that just secures your virginity, at least study something easier with direct $$$ making potential.

View attachment 1055167
Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

The wealthy are quickly pulling up the ladder. They expect highly-intelligent, hard-working, skilled individuals to work their ass off for a barely middle-class lifestyle and be happy about it. They want nuclear engineers living the life of a grocery clerk in the boomer era.

They see smart, talented employees the same when they see retards digging ditches, slaves who should work for the bare minimum to survive. Einstein would just be another tool today, designing $5 Bluetooth speakers for $70k a year.

The only way to be rich is to be born rich or own property, just like the good old days in the Middle Ages. There’s no American Dream. If you met some of these rich fucks in exec level positions, top-level banking, or middle management, you’d groan at how retarded they are. Most of them where just snobby kids with rich parents and good genetics who got handed everything without trying.

He actually reproduced jfl

64981563_10157250884018609_4635231540245168128_n.jpg

His kids should pre-emptively register here :lul:
Samurai GIF

Kid on the right, just going off proportions, looks like he’s gonna be a Chang. A rich Chang at that. He’ll be fine.

Mmmmmm.... Arabs mog Asians to dirt yet we are incel, and I've seen Asians dating (an Asian usually).
No they don’t, Asians mog we curries and Arabs to oblivion.

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

The wealthy are quickly pulling up the ladder. They expect highly-intelligent, hard-working, skilled individuals to work their ass off for a barely middle-class lifestyle and be happy about it. They want nuclear engineers living the life of a grocery clerk in the boomer era.

They see smart, talented employees the same when they see retards digging ditches, slaves who should work for the bare minimum to survive. Einstein would just be another tool today, designing $5 Bluetooth speakers for $70k a year.

The only way to be rich is to be born rich or own property, just like the good old days in the Middle Ages. There’s no American Dream. If you met some of these rich fucks in exec level positions, top-level banking, or middle management, you’d groan at how retarded they are. Most of them where just snobby kids with rich parents and good genetics who got handed everything without trying.
orientals are just bugmen that follow programming. The only original thing they came up with is hentai

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Not to downplay the accomplishments of East Asia as a culture for thousands of years, but the hardworking, genius Asian is a meme.

Yes, Asians in the USA are smart and successful and well mannered overall, but you have to remember the majority of them are the wealthiest, brightest Asians that East Asia has to offer. The dumb, violent, poor Asians will never make it to the West. They can’t afford it. The USA is a brain/talent drain, which is why everybody that comes here from somewhere else seems to be so much better than the average, home-grown American.

Asians are statistically about as smart as whites as a whole. Any Asian you encounter in the West is upper percentile.
You're only half-right. The people that leave are wealthy Southern Chinese that don't want the CCP to steal their money, but they're nowhere near the best China has to offer. The international students that come to the West are the true creme of the crop, but they go back to chinkland after they graduate.

orientals are just bugmen that follow programming. The only original thing they came up with is hentai
Nft Cope GIF by Digital Pratik

I could rattle off the innovations of East Asia, but who gives a fuck. They’ve had a functioning society about as long as recorded history exists.

They clearly have some utility.

bro pinned his own thread

No matter what they accomplish, they'll never be seen as a normal man

What about women caring about a guy being a douchrbag who has life on easy mode.

Where is a forum
About Asian men and their anger?

He actually reproduced jfl

64981563_10157250884018609_4635231540245168128_n.jpg

His kids should pre-emptively register here :lul:
Kid on the right already has the 1000 yard incel stare. He inherited an IQ high enough to realize that it's absolutely over, even at such a young age.
They truly look like bug people.

Honestly if short chinks want an inspiration look at this dude:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUFH8kVFaNA

^ Despite being short and rice, I guarantee he's not a virgin and he has zero debt and a successful Youtube channel. All he does is take a tonne of drugs on camera. No STEMceling, steady income, friends, and I'm sure more female attention than a manlet STEMceling chink can expect (i.e. non-zero). Take drugs and don't study too hard, that alone will put you a step above the genetic dead end chinks in OPs post.

How do I get drugs in New Delhi?

I hate chinks but also I hâte whites!

You know how Korean guys are said to be too neotenous to be attractive to females? Yeah, this guy's genes took the memo but went way too far the opposite direction.
Isn't that why Kpoop is popular? Also he's half SEA monkey that ruined his pheno.

Dumb slants come to western countries thinking white stacies are going to be drawn to them like flies on dogshit.
I swear, asians aren't really as smart as people think they are.