Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White people are superior

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Normie Killer
★★★★★

BWAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

I hate white race even though I’m white

White foids owe me pussy for colonialism

Toothlesscels

White woman do this to me often when I walk past them, kills me inside and makes me feel like fllth.

White man ruined this planet

We DO have a culture.
Oh Lawd in Heaven..., God Bless Amerimutts

At getting cucked. Also, why do we whites gesticulate these exaggerated, phony expressions?

whites all have spatial issues, dyscalculia and very high empathy

my mother has all those so i suffer

whites have a lot of weaknesses hence why theyre 1% of the world population now

Last edited:
i have an arab half sibling now

I FUCKING HATE WHITES SHIT SKINS AND MUSLIM CELS JOIN YOUR JEWISH OVERLORDS AND LETS ENSLAVE WHITE GIRL AND GENOCIDE WHITE MALES

Facebook soccer Mom meme.

I love white people bro, they're some of the nicest people

Typical Jewish numale behaviour
kys faggot right wing cuck whites are racist and not even economically productive shitskins and nigger join me now and everyone gets white pussy in the new communist USA

kys faggot right wing cuck whites are racist and not even economically productive shitskins and nigger join me now and everyone gets white pussy in the new communist USA
Unfathomably based mang, death to all coomskins

Love being white.

I wish I was germanic with blonde hair and blue eyes

Based, plz donate to me so I can make this reality and punish whites for oppressing shit skins
i'M THE GOY, you should be donating to me

I FUCKING HATE WHITES SHIT SKINS AND MUSLIM CELS JOIN YOUR JEWISH OVERLORDS AND LETS ENSLAVE WHITE GIRL AND GENOCIDE WHITE MALES

i'M THE GOY, you should be donating to me
I need money to pay for the flights of migrants into USA and jewrope and fund riots and chaos :feelsree:
TYPICAL NIGGER/JEW ALLIANCE. NIGGERS AND JEWS GO HAND IN HAND. YOU PAY FOR HIS RECORD DEAL SO HE BE RAPPIN TO GET OUT OF THE HOOD AND SHIEEE WHILST YOU JEW RUB UR HANDS IN THE BACKGROUND KYS

TYPICAL NIGGER/JEW ALLIANCE. NIGGERS AND JEWS GO HAND IN HAND. YOU PAY FOR HIS RECORD DEAL SO HE BE RAPPIN TO GET OUT OF THE HOOD AND SHIEEE WHILST YOU JEW RUB UR HANDS IN THE BACKGROUND KYS
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

stfu nigger

Crackers and honkeys that what I see them as and I'm white as well

Most based jew on the forum ngl

whites all have spatial issues, dyscalculia and very high empathy

my mother has all those so i suffer

whites have a lot of weaknesses hence why theyre 1% of the world population now
Lol whites have very high empathy. They don't have to be as ruthless as they were back then because they already gained the world.