Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White people are superior

Cope, niggers could dominate the whites easily as they are the strongest race

Nature nerfed their IQ for good reason

I hate white race even though I’m white
You are not white and will never be white kikes larping as passable whites will burn like retards

kys faggot right wing cuck whites are racist and not even economically productive shitskins and nigger join me now and everyone gets white pussy in the new communist USA
Kill all jews

Kill all jews
Plz say that in a public place like work or school or in a random store plz do it and see what happens you bigoted racist piece of shit

Plz say that in a public place like work or school or in a random store plz do it and see what happens you bigoted racist piece of shit
Nothing will happen all the leftists hate you im surrounded my muslims daily and they agree with me
All jews deserve the gas you shitskin kike

Nothing will happen all the leftists hate you im surrounded my muslims daily and they agree with me
Good thing I’m right wing you stupid racist
And Jews own the left wing
You gentiles don’t have a chance
I’m white with green eyes and light hair btw

Hate speech will not be tolerated