Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White people are superior

Where the white women at I wanna impregnate a teen white foid in front of her cucked father

Lol whites have very high empathy. They don't have to be as ruthless as they were back then because they already gained the world.
Whites are snakes

jbw has always been the law

Imagine you telling me what I know die of cancer white boy
It's too bad. Friends in heaven, enemies on earth. You don't have to imagine the second part of the maxim, dumbass.

It's too bad. Friends in heaven, enemies on earth. You don't have to imagine the second part of the maxim, dumbass.
Get my dick out your mouth I didn't even read your comment this is my post

The fact that you actually thought I meant that says a lot

I hate white race even though I’m white
This isn't twitter you dumb kike, we won't fall for your "my fellow white people, we should hate ourselves" shtick.

This "white people have no culture" is another dumb jewish meme. White culture to the world is what water is to fish. It's so ubiquitous you don't even see it. Meanwhile niggers act like cultural giants because they have rap and twerking.

White man ruined this planet
3485868 CharlesMurrayBookOfHumanAccomplishments

Screenshot 20231221 203230 TikTok

This "white people have no culture" is another dumb jewish meme. White culture to the world is what water is to fish. It's so ubiquitous you don't even see it. Meanwhile niggers act like cultural giants because they have rap and twerking.
As proven above.

This isn't twitter you dumb kike, we won't fall for your "my fellow white people, we should hate ourselves" shtick.
I literally appear white in public but I can’t relate to any other whites because whites social class mog me as a short Jew incel is why I want to genocide whites and enslave college age white girl for sex

White people suck I hate them they are all stealing all the $$$$$ oppressing from the lower and working classes shit skins and niggers join me and help me punish whites for what they did to us especially white girl denying pussy

White people suck I hate them they are all stealing all the $$$$$ oppressing from the lower and working classes shit skins and niggers join me and help me punish whites for what they did to us especially white girl denying pussy
I will join you, but you won't back stab us later right? Can we trust the Jews?

I will join you, but you won't back stab us later right? Can we trust the Jews?
Nope, but just know Jews always need to stay on top of the economic food chain

We should put you back in those gas chambers then
If you side with Jews you have a chance at white pussy. If you side with whites and nazis you will go to gas chamber along with me

If you side with Jews you have a chance at white pussy. If you side with whites and nazis you will go to gas chamber along with me
You are right...... ok deal but India will not be communist. Ok?

You are right...... ok deal but India will not be communist. Ok?
Ok fine. But USA will have to be communist shit skin countries can do what they want

Ok fine. But USA will have to be communist shit skin countries can do what they want
We are allies from now. Jews are strongest allies. Communism is the future (except in India)

@DarkStarDown Sorry but I will have to side with the Jews

Monkey Dancing GIF
: I like it when the cashier scans the other guy's items for me and wastes time having to cancel them.

Kys faggot you piece of shit once communism is here you will die in gulag or firing squad!
Kikes are on their way out you stupid son of a bitch. TKD is the next step. Whites will beat your ass and exterminate all kike rats. TKD 卐

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐​

COMMENCE TKD
Zyklon-B-canister-lethal-gas-Auschwitz-German-History-Museum-Berlin.jpg

Mass_Grave_at_Bergen-Belsen_concentration_camp_-_Fritz_Klein_-_IWM_BU4260.jpg

W1siZiIsIjIwOTY5MSJdLFsicCIsImNvbnZlcnQiLCItcXVhbGl0eSA5MCAtcmVzaXplIDIwMDB4MjAwMFx1MDAzZSJdXQ.jpg

Kikes are on their way out you stupid son of a bitch. TKD is the next step. Whites will beat your ass and exterminate all kike rats. TKD 卐

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐​

COMMENCE TKD
Zyklon-B-canister-lethal-gas-Auschwitz-German-History-Museum-Berlin.jpg

Mass_Grave_at_Bergen-Belsen_concentration_camp_-_Fritz_Klein_-_IWM_BU4260.jpg

W1siZiIsIjIwOTY5MSJdLFsicCIsImNvbnZlcnQiLCItcXVhbGl0eSA5MCAtcmVzaXplIDIwMDB4MjAwMFx1MDAzZSJdXQ.jpg
Cope Nazi lost faghot

communist lost. jews are not White and never will be. You better learn that you fuckin shithead.

communist lost. jews are not White and never will be. You better learn that you fuckin shithead.
fuck off piece of shit lose my race says white on all documentation you filthy goyim I have more money than you broke loser get a job kys faggot I blend in very well with conservative and right wing whites and they seem to love jews :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: