Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like a roach

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
Roach Traits:

1. Living in the dark and shitty areas: I live in a shitty run down dump from the 1930s and spend most of my time in the dark sulking. A roach is extremely unfortunate to be born as a roach, similarly an incel is equally as unlucky to be born an undesirable member of this pointless monkey race.

2: The mere sight of one brings disgusts: Even just seeing a roach online is enough to immediately bring up feelings of disgust no matter the context. Just like how a woman is immediately disgusted by an ugly and or short man.

3. Shitty filthy colony: Roaches do not have a more sophisticated order like other bugs like ants do and simply pile in one spot near a food source together to bask in filth, that’s how I feel about being in my family sometimes, a bunch of roaches living in filth in competition with each other constantly walking over each other and only really looking out for themselves. A large infestation on a wet pointless rock.

4. People want you dead and nobody cares about you: Nobody cares about incels just as they don’t about roaches, they’d crush you or have you thrown away in a crappy cell underground forever if they were given the chance and wouldn’t think anything of it. We are given the same level of sympathy that a roach would get and that is apparent from how society treats male loneliness and sexlessness.

Roaches have one trait we don't have; they are tough and are able to survive in almost any environment. So they mog us.

in other words a curry

Roaches are powerful and can fuck anyone's day up even Jeff bezos and all his money can't save him if a roach find it way into his kitchen

You need to look into the 90's video game 'Bad Mojo'. It has a man living in a shitty apartment turning into a roach and in the good ending he saves up saving his father and ends up rich living it up on a beach.

Roaches have one trait we don't have; they are tough and are able to survive in almost any environment. So they mog us.
Brutal adaptionpill

A cockroach is no different than a sub 5 man to foids. They're both pests worthy of extermination.

Most humans live like cockroaches when you think about it, I even made a thread on this:

So in this regard, we're not too different from most normies.