Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have nobody to do anything with

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
My life is so sad that I have a list of things to do but nobody to do them with. Some activities like camping or surfing I could do alone but it voids the purpose of it. Others are straight embarrassing to do alone like going to a movie or ziplining. Instead I sit here alone on my computer hoping my favorite podcasts will update so I am not so alone. There is no point in trying to make friends as an ugly retard when I couldn't even do it in school. Maybe I should just kill myself...

My "life" is extremely uninteresting and boring.

There are only a few things keeping me alive. Like video games, music, movies, and marijuana.

My life is so sad that I have a list of things to do but nobody to do them with. Some activities like camping or surfing I could do alone but it voids the purpose of it. Others are straight embarrassing to do alone like going to a movie or ziplining. Instead I sit here alone on my computer hoping my favorite podcasts will update so I am not so alone. There is no point in trying to make friends as an ugly retard when I couldn't even do it in school. Maybe I should just kill myself...
Man
I've been there. Still am on and off

Damn, that's brutal. Join a club if you are socially brave enough. They are pretty big here in Krautland: archery, gardening, reading, cycling and what have you clubs are all the rage. Obviously most participants are older, but hey at least you can be social.

... Where do you live?

My life is very monotonous i have no friends i`m not sure for how much longer i can do this

Go to foreign language school for example

20%
Kys faggot and send me as much $$$$$$ as you have

same, no local people to hang out with or anything

I know exactly how you feel.

friends = fakecel

You have nobody to do anything with because nobody wants to be around you in the first place.

What do you feel when you take drugs?

Damn, that's brutal. Join a club if you are socially brave enough. They are pretty big here in Krautland: archery, gardening, reading, cycling and what have you clubs are all the rage. Obviously most participants are older, but hey at least you can be social.
Deosnt work for non NTs, who make up a big part of this forum

Deosnt work for non NTs, who make up a big part of this forum
I agree. I'm too autistic to join a club, don't have the balls for that, I'd do it in a jiffy if I could.

I agree. I'm too autistic to join a club, don't have the balls for that, I'd do it in a jiffy if I could.
Then why did you make this suggestion ?

Oy vey!

I think theres nothing I can add, I feel the exact same way, ideally I would do activities with a GF but I will do stuff with friends too, if I had any, its really sad

Even having common intERests with othERs need 4+/10 looks