Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ITS FUCKING OVER

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT WORLD. IM FUCKING CURSED. IM CURSED BECAUSE NOT A SINGLE FOID WILL EVER LOVE ME. IM DOOMED TO BE ALONE FOREVER. IM DOOMED TO DIE ALONE. JUST FUCK ITTTTTTTTTTTT. EVERY FOID IS THE SAME. ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO EVER ASCEND. JUST ROT AND DIE ALONE. FUUUCKFUCK THIS SHIT I CANT IMAGINE LIVING MY ENTIRE FUCKKKKJG 20S LIKE THIS. IM DONENEEEEEEEEE FUCK IFFF FUCK IT ALL ITS DOOMED AND OVER

I'm sorry bro. If it makes you feel better a lot of men are in the same position. We just weren't lucky in many regards and that means all of life will be shit.

And there's nothing we can about it. Fk

FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKJJJJJJJJKKKK I REFUSE TO FUCKING PARTICIPATE. WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE. WHAT THE FUCKKKK ?????(??(?((?????????(????????????????????!!!??????

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT WORLD. IM FUCKING CURSED. IM CURSED BECAUSE NOT A SINGLE FOID WILL EVER LOVE ME. IM DOOMED TO BE ALONE FOREVER. IM DOOMED TO DIE ALONE. JUST FUCK ITTTTTTTTTTTT. EVERY FOID IS THE SAME. ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO EVER ASCEND. JUST ROT AND DIE ALONE. FUUUCKFUCK THIS SHIT I CANT IMAGINE LIVING MY ENTIRE FUCKKKKJG 20S LIKE THIS. IM DONENEEEEEEEEE FUCK IFFF FUCK IT ALL ITS DOOMED AND OVER
me too bro

DESTROY ALL FOIDS:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: (In GTA)

Cease your pointless anger, you are merely screaming into your own void.

I've been outside of my neetcave a lot lately, I feel bad for any incels that have to go outside in public a lot, everytime I see a young couple my age, its really really sad and annoying to me