Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: You cant dream

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
I dont remember the last time i had a dream. Bruhh

Normies, chads and stacies talk about their dreams all the time

And what's that based on, other than your silly mind

Same
But I think the real incel trait would be constant nightmares/sleep paralysis

Dreaming is suicidefuel im thankful i dont dream because whenever i dream god puts me in Chad's shoes and then i have to wake up and face reality

I've been dreaming about .is in the past few days

It's either pitch black or something completely odd.

I dream vividly and remember most of it.
It's extremely stressful, it's like having to adjust to a new life situation everytime you fall asleep or wake up.

I dream vividly and remember most of it.
It's extremely stressful, it's like having to adjust to a new life situation everytime you fall asleep or wake up.
I can see why you're saying this

You need a good sleep schedule to dream, my three hours of sleep aren't gonna cut it

My dreams are always incredibly pleasant for some reason, like me on a beach with half naked girls surrounding me. Or me in school and a blonde milf teacher is gently caressing my hair and face. Or me on a plane traveling the world going nice places and stuff.

My dreams are always incredibly pleasant for some reason, like me on a beach with half naked girls surrounding me. Or me in school and a blonde milf teacher is gently caressing my hair and face. Or me on a plane traveling the world going nice places and stuff.
dreams me

Good for You. Enjoy em. Dreams are better than reality

Too much phone/computer use is probably the reason.
You need a good sleep schedule to dream, my three hours of sleep aren't gonna cut it
Not in my case.

I have dreams very rarely, but they are usually prophetic.