Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 1 Reason "Polyamorists" Should be Killed

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Polyamory is completely against nature. It is completely perverse and depraved. It destroys love. It leads to birthing bastards. It heightens risks of STDs. Humans are meant to have a one and only.

Now imagine being a kid, and every weekend your mother brings in a random stranger to defile her, while your "father" (Or so the wife says) sits by the bed playing his Nintendo DS. What a terrible way to raise kids, and a poisonous example to set.

This is why "polyamorists" should be killed. Well, one of many reasons, tbh. They are a plague on a society and a disgrace to all that is right.

Seems like they can't be satisfied with one partner. Some animals can cohabitat, so I don't see why not humans can do the same.

They are the biggest pieces of shit, they really don't see why monogamy was enforced in the first place.

We men deserve more than one woman if possible

Polyamorists and the "men" who are fine with being in a "relationship" like that are "men" I want to torture and kill for all eternity. Even if I wasn't anti-degeneracy and wanted to be a slayer I'd still never have anything but insane hatred for these pathetic, spineless cuckolds. I just want to grab one and shove his numale glasses into his permanently open mouth and just fucking punch his face until it is unrecognizable. Fuck I hate those faggots so much.

Polyamorists and the "men" who are fine with being in a "relationship" like that are "men" I want to torture and kill for all eternity. Even if I wasn't anti-degeneracy and wanted to be a slayer I'd still never have anything but insane hatred for these pathetic, spineless cuckolds. I just want to grab one and shove his numale glasses into his permanently open mouth and just fucking punch his face until it is unrecognizable. Fuck I hate those faggots so much.
They are truly some of the most depraved scum to have ever plagued the earth. I mean really. How do you go from wanting Disney-style romance and loving bliss as a kid to taking pleasure in your "wife" getting fucked by thousands of men? What happened? (I know the answer)

Polyamory is completely against nature. It is completely perverse and depraved. It destroys love. It leads to birthing bastards. It heightens risks of STDs. Humans are meant to have a one and only.

Now imagine being a kid, and every weekend your mother brings in a random stranger to defile her, while your "father" (Or so the wife says) sits by the bed playing his Nintendo DS. What a terrible way to raise kids, and a poisonous example to set.

This is why "polyamorists" should be killed. Well, one of many reasons, tbh. They are a plague on a society and a disgrace to all that is right.
The age of soy boys is here

Polyamory is retarded but I'd love to fuck multiple girls at once