Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 10/10 face or any height you want

Would you rather have a 10/10 face or be any height you want?

• Any height

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • 10/10 face

Votes: 24 52.2%

• Total voters
Is the 10/10 face below average height?

Definitely any height

Whatever the NBA limit is and I will easily become a millionaire

Height, and there should be @Zer0/∞ competition between these two. Height can do so much more for you. More muscle mass, higher earnings, better promotions, more likely to be seen as a leader, more respect from the average person by default.

Face and normal height.

The minimum height I'd be ok with while having a 10/10 face is 5'6".
So you think 5’5 and below guys with a 10/10 face have a harder time finding women than tall ugly dudes?

So you think 5’5 and below guys with a 10/10 face have a harder time finding women than tall ugly dudes?
I dont know, all I can go by is knajjd, and he claims to not get any decent looking foids at 5'2", but he could be 5'4" now after turning 18. Maybe 5'5" would be the very least to save you from inceldom.

The minimum height I'd be ok with while having a 10/10 face is 5'6".
For me it'd have to be average height. Below and foids will just think of you as Lord Farquaad

I dont know, all I can go by is knajjd, and he claims to not get any decent looking foids at 5'2", but he could be 5'4" now after turning 18. Maybe 5'5" would be the very least to save you from inceldom.
I feel like a 1/10 tall guy would never get laid, but a 3/10 has potential with a desperate roastie.

A 3/10 shorter or average guy has no chance at all though

height cause turbo manlet rn

height no debate

I feel like a 1/10 tall guy would never get laid, but a 3/10 has potential with a desperate roastie.

A 3/10 shorter or average guy has no chance at all though
I agree, height is better with a 3/10 face.

A genuine 10/10 face is far more valuable if you're at least average height. Supermodelmaxx 4 an EZ life.

I’d rather have a chad face but can’t be under 5’9. Chad face mogs any height

Face. With height i'll have the same problems as i've now, only thing i would gain is respect. Which i give little shits about.

If you could add race to face, if you're 10/10 and white you have a chance no matter your height. Obviously the taller the better, but if you're too small as a GL white guy you can at least SS or something.

knajjd has literally had girls hit on him before, he just rejected them.

Last edited:
10/10 face of course

knajjd has literally had girls hit on him before, he just rejected them.
I don't doubt it, but I wonder if he rejected any 7+ foids.

Height, and there should be @Zer0/∞ competition between these two. Height can do so much more for you. More muscle mass, higher earnings, better promotions, more likely to be seen as a leader, more respect from the average person by default.
How tall are you?

If truecel face below 3.5/10 I'll need to be at least 7ft to compensate,
I'll take height because nba career will bring me wealth/status and can get decent amount of women who worship giant bones

so many tall"cels" ITT :feelsclown:

As a ricecel I don't want to be a Kpop femboy so height is the only option.

Face. With height i'll have the same problems as i've now, only thing i would gain is respect. Which i give little shits about.
What do you care about? Sex? Cuz same

What do you care about? Sex? Cuz same
Nah, with face i'll have lots of Gfs. Always see short people like me and better looking, they do fine. Not the same as tall GL people, but good enough.

Nah, with face i'll have lots of Gfs. Always see short people like me and better looking, they do fine. Not the same as tall GL people, but good enough.
How short?

10/10 Face, my face has always been my main issue.

You see guys that height with no problem getting girls?
Attractive ones. And the relationships tend to end in one way or another, one dude continues with a cute gf still. But yeah, if you got a good enough face you can get girls even at short height. It's just that most short dudes are average-ugly in the face, thus are fucked

Height is needed the most.

Height is more important than face. Being a manlet is more of a sin than being ugly.

I'm already 6'0, so 10/10 face would mean I mog Sean O Pry. Supermodel > Tall & ugly

i would be incel regardless

i have 2/10 face so GL with that even at 6'6

on other hand, even if i had a 10/10 face i am STILL a 5'4 manlet with shoes on

it over:feelsrope:
I'm also a 5'4" manlet. Can't wait until :feelsrope: gets easier to do.