Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 10 Things girls think are lowkey hot!

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Snapchat articles never fail to inspire strong feelings, be it laughter or disgust. This one is a mix of both.
BC444E33 A217 47D0 A155 5EA29204E316

Summary:

10) “Men who cook>Men who are useful”
COPE I am a good chef and no one I know irl gives a fuck

9) “Smoking and drinking is more attractive (BUT ONLY FOR SHORT TERM RELATIONSHIPS!)”
Veiled blackpill here. ALL WOMEN WANT ARE “””SHORT RELATIONSHIPS””” aka hookups. Over for drugless teetotalcels like me. This one is true according to what I’ve seen irl though, smoker chads are abundant and mog me to hell.

8) “But kindness is more attractive for long term! :soy:
This is literally just a meme here. Kindness gets you front row seats to her relationship problem venting, where she will tell you all of her woes about being unable to currently suck the latest chad she like’s dick. Trust me, I know from my bluepill days alllllll about that shit.

7) “Women are more attracted to distance runners than sprinters”
Huh??? No one gives a fuck about that. Thats the most random trait I’ve ever heard. Sounds like a retarded way for the peabrains behind this article to say “brooo females like it when you want to run the distance with them, not just pump and dump, haha!”. Literal bluepill propaganda jfl

6) “Fat men are...more attractive than toned men???”
Wtf? I’m not even making this one up, look at this jfl.
F5489AAA 8F36 4596 B0E9 81536BDD283A

Source for this survey is probably some virtue signaling college foids

5) “Wearing red makes you hot”
Just wear red theory??? fakecel if you havent tried wearing red bro.

4) “Seeming like a good father is an important trait”
BIIIIIIG MISTAKE. Couldn’t be further from the truth. I have legit met like 2 foids in my life who even want to have kids, most just want to sleep around and murder their spawn in the womb endlessly. Not to mention, whatever women say about fatherhood ability mattering, my serial killer chadfish from a while ago says otherwise. Women were drooling over him even after I told them I would “crush their faces in with hammers and put rats inside the hole in their face”

3) “Old guys are more attractive than young guys”
I didnt think I even read this one correctly at first jfl. Old guys mog young guys? Lifefuel for @Emba and suifuel for youngcels, clearly foids are clammering for older men!
2EE674F0 76A5 4331 A710 6E0FBDB7C1E7

lol at this explanation, there’s even a hidden blackpill nugget in there.

2) “You are more attractive if you are thrifty with your money”
“Poorcel===volcel bro! Women get so wet when they see you walk into a secondhand store bro! Just wait till they see you walk out with nothing, they’ll know you’re a good saver bro!”
This is so insane. Women do not want a man with lots of money? I know first and secondhand this is wrong. Exhibit A) My moms best friend from college, who is a literal billionaire. He has supermodels throwing themself all over him. He even dated Emma Watson for a bit, who I met (lol at me meeting the debatable head of feminism, peak irony). Money is such a large role in it that he bemoans to me that all he gets are gold diggers and genuine love doesnt exist for him. He become a literal millionaire CEO and still is doomed to betabuxx. But hey, I’m sure he would slay and even find true love :soy: if he was dirt poor!!!

1) “Balding men are more attractive than men with hair”
This one is probably the funniest to me. BALDING IS MORE ATTRACTIVE??? What? There us so much virtue signaling in there “surveys” that it is insane. Check it out:
11434511 5204 4AB3 AEE7 D6898B5EBB47

This is just wrong, I have no idea how someone can arrive at this conclusion. Basing a study on attractiveness on foid answers is retarded since they always virtue signal. Just ask men with different traits how well they do, much more reliable. But wait, you surely noticed that bit at the bottom right? Well I’m curious too, lets see what the REAL sexiest thing is for men!

Bonus round) “JUST BE YOURSELF BRO!”
What did you guys think it was, a jawline or height or something? Of course not, that is insane and would imply women like looks more than personality!
EAE3B615 AFBE 4354 BBF2 C6EEA1B64765

This is not viable when “yourself” is not even a sexual option to women. Also, no matter what you do you are being “yourself”. If yourself is prone to mimicing others behaviors that is still being yourself lol. Meaningless advice.

Keep in mind that this is the information being fed to gen z on a daily basis. Media is running a 24/7 bluepill propaganda factory and forcing it into the mouths of my brethren. This sort of shit is why so many cucks are made. The foids and cucks who undoubtedly write these need to sustain their system by making more who would deny the truth of the blackpill. If too many people found out how foids actually work, it would be a disaster for them.

TLDR: Just be a poor fat bald old manlet who wears red with a good personality theory (and dont forget to cook and run marathons often!)

Last edited:
Holy shit, I just went out wearing a red shirt and now I'm getting my dick sucked :feelsokman:

Blackpill debunked

I have t shirt with red stripes. Am i chad now?

I have t shirt with red stripes. Am i chad now?
Yes wtf are you doing on this site bro??? @mental_out thoughts on red shirt wearing Chads posting here?

It's so funny my sides hurt

10 things girls think are low-key hot:

10) Single digit body fat
9) High shoulder/waist width ratio
8) Dick longer than 8"
7) Low Neurocranium/Splanchnocranium ratio
6) Broad, chiseled jaw
5) Facial simmetry
4) Thick hair
3) Prominent cheekbones
2) Small forehead with low-set hairline
1) Hooded eyes

8) Dick longer than 8"
6) Broad, chiseled jaw
5) Facial simmetry
4) Thick hair
3) Prominent cheekbones
1) Hooded eyes
0) Red shirts

8) Dick longer than 8"
6) Broad, chiseled jaw
5) Facial simmetry
4) Thick hair
3) Prominent cheekbones
1) Hooded eyes
0) Red shirts

Snapchat articles never fail to inspire strong feelings, be it laughter or disgust. This one is a mix of both.
View attachment 272912
Summary:

9) “Smoking and drinking is more attractive (BUT ONLY FOR SHORT TERM RELATIONSHIPS!)”
Veiled blackpill here. ALL WOMEN WANT ARE “””SHORT RELATIONSHIPS””” aka hookups. Over for drugless teetotalcels like me. This one is true according to what I’ve seen irl though, smoker chads are abundant and mog me to hell.

This is literally just a meme here. Kindness gets you front row seats to her relationship problem venting, where she will tell you all of her woes about being unable to currently suck the latest chad she like’s dick. Trust me, I know from my bluepill days alllllll about that shit.

Huh??? No one gives a fuck about that. Thats the most random trait I’ve ever heard. Sounds like a retarded way for the peabrains behind this article to say “brooo females like it when you want to run the distance with them, not just pump and dump, haha!”. Literal bluepill propaganda jfl

View attachment 272914

BIIIIIIG MISTAKE. Couldn’t be further from the truth. I have legit met like 2 foids in my life who even want to have kids, most just want to sleep around and murder their spawn in the womb endlessly. Not to mention, whatever women say about fatherhood ability mattering, my serial killer chadfish from a while ago says otherwise. Women were drooling over him even after I told them I would “crush their faces in with hammers and put rats inside the hole in their face”

I didnt think I even read this one correctly at first jfl. Old guys mog young guys? Lifefuel for @Emba and suifuel for youngcels, clearly foids are clammering for older men!
View attachment 272918

“Poorcel===volcel bro! Women get so wet when they see you walk into a secondhand store bro! Just wait till they see you walk out with nothing, they’ll know you’re a good saver bro!”
This is so insane. Women do not want a man with lots of money? I know first and secondhand this is wrong. Exhibit A) My moms best friend from college, who is a literal billionaire. He has supermodels throwing themself all over him. He even dated Emma Watson for a bit, who I met (lol at me meeting the debatable head of feminism, peak irony). Money is such a large role in it that he bemoans to me that all he gets are gold diggers and genuine love doesnt exist for him. He become a literal millionaire CEO and still is doomed to betabuxx. But hey, I’m sure he would slay and even find true love :soy: if he was dirt poor!!!

This one is probably the funniest to me. BALDING IS MORE ATTRACTIVE??? What? There us so much virtue signaling in there “surveys” that it is insane. Check it out:
View attachment 272922
This is just wrong, I have no idea how someone can arrive at this conclusion. Basing a study on attractiveness on foid answers is retarded since they always virtue signal. Just ask men with different traits how well they do, much more reliable. But wait, you surely noticed that bit at the bottom right? Well I’m curious too, lets see what the REAL sexiest thing is for men!

What did you guys think it was, a jawline or height or something? Of course not, that is insane and would imply women like looks more than personality!
View attachment 272921
This is not viable when “yourself” is not even a sexual option to women. Also, no matter what you do you are being “yourself”. If yourself is prone to mimicing others behaviors that is still being yourself lol. Meaningless advice.

Keep in mind that this is the information being fed to gen z on a daily basis. Media is running a 24/7 bluepill propaganda factory and forcing it into the mouths of my brethren. This sort of shit is why so many cucks are made. The foids and cucks who undoubtedly write these need to sustain their system by making more who would deny the truth of the blackpill. If too many people found out how foids actually work, it would be a disaster for them.

TLDR: Just be a poor fat bald old manlet who wears red with a good personality theory (and dont forget to cook and run marathons often!)
Wtf wth goes on inside girls minds?? This shit all contradicts itself???!! And they complain why foids don't get the best compsci or programming roles?? If this is how they think God help gamers in future, I don't even wanna know what Kratos and Drake are gonna do programmed by foids

Wtf wth goes on inside girls minds?? This shit all contradicts itself???!! And they complain why foids don't get the best compsci or programming roles?? If this is how they think God help gamers in future, I don't even wanna know what Kratos and Drake are gonna do programmed by foids
Flower picking mini game for m’lady

Looks
Looks
Looks
Looks
Looks
Looks
Looks
Looks
Looks
Looks

Screen Shot 2020 06 08 at 11325 AM

HIDE YOUR ONEITIS HIDE YOUR MOMS THIS MAN IS ABOUT TO STEAL ALL YOUR GIRLS

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: How can someone actually write this!

Flower picking mini game for m’lady
But I mean if they can't think sequentially, rationally, and laterally, which is what those 10 things suggest, Ur gonna be stuck in a permanent glitch
I'm unironically wearing a red shirt right now tbhngl
Who the hell wears a red shit? Are you peacocking like you learnt at your $3k PUA camp? Or is it like a Bulls jersey or something?

Images 14

But I mean if they can't think sequentially, rationally, and laterally, which is what those 10 things suggest, Ur gonna be stuck in a permanent glitch

Who the hell wears a red shit? Are you peacocking like you learnt at your $3k PUA camp? Or is it like a Bulls jersey or something?
It's just a simple plain-colored red T-shirt. I'm at home so I'm wearing nothing fancy

Who the fuck made these retard articles. Just lol at these buzzfeed IQ retards

TFW you have no red shirts:cryfeels:

View attachment 272912
Summary:

View attachment 272914

View attachment 272918

View attachment 272922

View attachment 272921

Holy shit, I just went out wearing a red shirt and now I'm getting my dick sucked :feelsokman:
Looks theory in shambles, incels suddenly ascending left and right. Maybe we were just wrong all along fellas!

I did all of the above, and now I am Slaying stacies left and right, here is my photo!

Thanks for the mention.

Obviously this bitch is running a psyop to attract a gullible betabuxx victim.

She's the kind of lying gal that deserves....

“crush their faces in with hammers and put rats inside the hole in their face” (in mimecraft)

Lol!

Totally insane bluepilled stuff!

Thanks for the mention.

Obviously this bitch is running a psyop to attract a gullible betabuxx victim.

She's the kind of lying gal that deserves....

“crush their faces in with hammers and put rats inside the hole in their face” (in mimecraft)

Lol!

Totally insane bluepilled stuff!
nutty ain’t it

face, height, race, dick

They may think betabuxxing is some kind of honor that foid gave us. And that roasties are more valuable that young girls. When its the opposite. And they now that, they are just trying to gaslight normies

Just be a fat, bald, miserly, alcoholic old guy who wears red clothes. Got it.

8) Dick longer than 8"
6) Broad, chiseled jaw
5) Facial simmetry
4) Thick hair
3) Prominent cheekbones
1) Hooded eyes
elab

Any daily task gets hot when Chad does it

Wow I wore red once and now im a Slayer! Thanks article!

viscerocranium.png

Having a low Neurocranium/Splanchnocranium ratio means your splanchnocranium is more developed, hence you have a good lower third with good forward growth. It's a very masculine feature (also called "warrior skull").
Au contraire having a high ratio means your neurocranium is predominant, which is a rather childish trait

08007_04X.jpg

images

They all imagine Chad doing the cooking and other shit. Always a guy with a good lower third and a good height and full hair.

So... Old bald dude with a pot belly in a cheap red shirt who smokes and loves cooking for women... Got it...