Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 11 minutes of an incel life

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★

I know you’re watching this normie :feelsokman:
That’s only 11 minutes of our life now Imagine being that person and living that life fucking normie faggot

>face looks like a pizza
Stereotypical Asians are hilarious. I was feeling hard for the incel but lost it there.

He just needs game, he wasn't confident enough when interacting with those women.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

He should improve his personality, it's obvious to any normal and rational person that she has high verbal IQ, social skills and intelligence and that's why she gets to dominate him in a social situation, not because she is a femoid :feelsokman:

>face looks like a pizza
Stereotypical Asians are hilarious. I was feeling hard for the incel but lost it there.
LUL Why are asians so fucking racist towards all the other races?? They are the ugliest race they shouldn’t be that confident

He's like Dodoria but even uglier lol

That korean girl ffs, if it was white chad she would let his tongue wriggle down her throat and swim in her mouth.

Fucking racist asian bitch.

LUL Why are asians so fucking racist towards all the other races?? They are the ugliest race they shouldn’t be that confident
Pizza face is not a race

FUCKING LOL when ice Poseidon walked up to those girls and said “EXCUSE ME, he’s talking to you.” Mexican Andy is super NT and still can’t get Any. Is he even aware of the black pill?

FUCKING LOL when ice Poseidon walked up to those girls and said “EXCUSE ME, he’s talking to you.” Mexican Andy is super NT and still can’t get Any. Is he even aware of the black pill?
I mean ice is ugly as well he’s got a big nose shitty hairline one eyebrow scuffed face

At least he is confident, am I right?

Fucking troll fatcel=volcel

Good, fat people do not deserve to be happy.

Lose weight you silly cunts.

He's so fucking ugly and fat, and he does NOTHING to help his appearance. Literally nothing. He eats like a fucking hippo and wipes pizza grease on his face.

LMAO @ 1:35 when he gets terrorised by the hood niglets.

Lmao, I gotta check this guy out, fuckin hilarious.

I'm pretty sure he has some kind of autism

the worst part of this is this guy doesn't even seem that angry about it.

He has a much better life than me

never thought an ice viewer would be here turbokek, are you part of the newfags?

But girls find him attractive sooo...
No they don’t!
They’re just leeches they don’t even fuck him I bet he’s a Virgin and if that’s true I wouldn’t be surprised

never thought an ice viewer would be here turbokek, are you part of the newfags?
Nah I’m an oldfag used to watch him play runescape and used to be a member of the purple army group in the game I remember spamming N word in the team chat and everyones spam TriHard in twitch Life used to be less harder back then

Nah I’m an oldfag used to watch him play runescape and used to be a member of the purple army group in the game I remember spamming N word in the team chat and everyones spam TriHard in twitch Life used to be less harder back then
based as fuck, I also watched his rs streams and scuffed IRLs till mid 2017 when it got so forced and the influx of normies came, i just quit rs a few months ago overall and sold my accounts, feelsgoodman

I have to say I agree with some people here, I know it's not easy to loose weight but at least it's possible, I on the other hand can't grow bigger, I'm a shortie and always will be so I mean if there's at least something you can do I think you should try it I guess but otherwise yeah I feel him I hear that stuff all the time

I have to say I agree with some people here, I know it's not easy to loose weight but at least it's possible, I on the other hand can't grow bigger, I'm a shortie and always will be so I mean if there's at least something you can do I think you should try it I guess but otherwise yeah I feel him I hear that stuff all the time
he’s 5’6 btw He won’t lose weight because it’s already over