Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 13 reasons why dating is hard for women

uglierthanthou

uglierthanthou

Scarred by women

Caged at this

4. We settle for less than we deserve​

Have you ever found yourself putting a man on a pedestal only to realize much later that you were celebrating qualities and actions that were the bare minimum of a good person?

Like, he texts you back and answers your calls and isn’t a sexist, racist homophobe who’s done jail-time, and you think, WOW, this guy is one serious eligible bachelor.

But really, these are basic traits that you’ll find in all high-quality men. So quit settling for someone mediocre because you think that’s the best you can get, or that’s all you deserve. Raise your bar, and men will meet you there.

My honest reaction:
170518 abu hamza al amriki se 327p copy

CANON_053_-copy.jpg
Over for him since he’s done jail time, oh wait.

Caged at this

4. We settle for less than we deserve​

Have you ever found yourself putting a man on a pedestal only to realize much later that you were celebrating qualities and actions that were the bare minimum of a good person?

Like, he texts you back and answers your calls and isn’t a sexist, racist homophobe who’s done jail-time, and you think, WOW, this guy is one serious eligible bachelor.

But really, these are basic traits that you’ll find in all high-quality men. So quit settling for someone mediocre because you think that’s the best you can get, or that’s all you deserve. Raise your bar, and men will meet you there.
Die

SEXIST
RAYCIST

Like I mentioned above, we now have endless dating and hookup options without having to set foot out of the house.
JFL. I took this from the text. So endless options = hard