Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 13-Year-Olds Heightmog Me

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
★★★★★
I heard rumors that a 13-year-old kid in our neighborhood's junior high was 6'0. :feelsohgod: I've also seen a 12-year-old at my height (5'9) and he also said he isn't even the tallest in his school jfl. It's so brutal knowing some dude born in 2011 can probably beat the shit out of me. I mean, I'm not a framecel or anything, but these kids aren't skinny either. Honestly, in fights, height is the determining factor for victory.

@Therapywasaaste was almost beaten up by a 15-year-old too. This is crazy.

Part of me thinks the reason junior and senior highs exist is to prevent these kinds of embarrassing situations. :worryfeels:

I could also think of when younger adults intimidate older adults and it's a bit suifuel knowing that that will happen to me in the future—getting mogged by some dude 10 or 20 years younger than me.

Over for us manletcels. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

martialartsmaxx then you can beat up the tallfags too

Kids are developing earlier thanks to Jews putting certain chemicals in our food and water supply. 13 year olds basically look like they finished high school JFL.

There's no way 6'0 is the average height of a 13 year old, it's around 5'7 max.

There is a tumor that can make a person grow in height, And you remove the tumor when you want to stop growing, This was done by a man at 411 and at the end of his life, He was 6.7 in height.

When i was 13 i was 1.83m now im under 2m dont know because its been many years since i was teenager and got measured

There you are at 35 years old, severely balding with your beer belly hanging low. Passing by a park, hoping to feel peace listening to some tunes.

Then a group of 6'2" 14 year olds start mocking you for your height and weird look. You try to push back to affirm that you're a grown man and get pushed into the mud, they kick the shit out of you and run away and a bunch of cheerleader girls laugh at you while they do it, then they go to their homes together probably to have teen sex.
Brutal.

There you are at 35 years old, severely balding with your beer belly hanging low. Passing by a park, hoping to feel peace listening to some tunes.

Then a group of 6'2" 14 year olds start mocking you for your height and weird look. You try to push back to affirm that you're a grown man and get pushed into the mud, they kick the shit out of you and run away and a bunch of cheerleader girls laugh at you while they do it, then they go to their homes together probably to have teen sex.
Fucking Gen Beta...
vj6tculq53471.png

martialartsmaxx then you can beat up the tallfags too
True but I'm talking average builds here. You're right, though.
But if you have a gun or knife you could defend yourself (probably illegally). The West is pretty cucked.
That's what my dad told me. I asked him what he would do if a tallfag threatened him (he's 6'0) and he said you shouldn't worry about these stuff because a tiny piece of lead can take out a 2+ m giant no matter how strong he is. We're in a world now where thankfully the bully and jock types of people can't harrass or assault us without some kind of immediate physical repercussion.
There's no way 6'0 is the average height of a 13 year old, it's around 5'7 max.
I'm not saying it's average. These are the tall kids for their age. That's still pretty brutal, though.
There is a tumor that can make a person grow in height, And you remove the tumor when you want to stop growing, This was done by a man at 411 and at the end of his life, He was 6.7 in height.
That's a defect that causes you to develop longer hands, nose, face, mouth, etc., causing you to become uglier and even worse-looking than before. You'll also die much quicker.
When i was 13 i was 1.83m now im under 2m dont know because its been many years since i was teenager and got measured
Mogger. :dafuckfeels::fuk:

I get heightmogged by 5th graders when i walk by the nearest school

Imagine how a little bit flaw of genetic can fuck up your whole life

Gen Alpha will be the mogger generation but because of rising standards they will also be the incel generation.

I know many 14-15 year olds that look older than me. I imagine 10-20 years from now the differences will be even more extreme.

Honestly, in fights, height is the determining factor for victory.
I may be overconfident in my fighting ability but I think I could beat up most tallfags I see.

You guys are like women, height=strength, the nigga has 14 years old he cannot do nothing , too weak and fragile

Just become the next Mike Tyson theory

Just become the next Mike Tyson theory
This got me thinking, pitbulls aren't just threat to children, but to adults too despite being smaller. Is it possible to become maxxed out in strenght and martial arts enough to beat most of tallfags?

I've become so jaded to being heightmogged that it's just a natural state of being

This got me thinking, pitbulls aren't just threat to children, but to adults too despite being smaller. Is it possible to become maxxed out in strenght and martial arts enough to beat most of tallfags?
Pitbulls have a strong bite and are aggressive, plus you think twice about punching/kicking them because they can easily bite and infect you

It depends on your genetics. Tyson was only 5"10ft but had the genetics of a true warrior and could beat most tallfags. Only one way to find out if strenghtmaxxing and martialartsmaxxing is enough to beat tallfags

Over for shortcels