Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 14-61 (Why I voted PVV)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm so happy, the PVV just won in the last election here in the Netherlands. Here is one reason why I voted for them.

14% of the Dutch population is Non-Western foreigner, yet 61% of all violent crimes are committed by them.

We need more biased searches by the police, if we know that a small part of the population are committing almost all the crimes, then we need to stop-and-frisk them way more often.

Good to hear this. Would you say anti-multiculturalism sentiment is growing in the Netherlands?

yes yes i heard. good for netherlands

They're going to raid my house for being brown and find my hentai stash :horror:
FvD is much better than PVV. PVV is massively globohomo compared to FvD. The Jewish lobby must be extremely happy with mainstream cuckservative winning the elections. Fleur Agema wants to allow 11 year olds to go gender reassignment surgery & Israel gets infinite support. Now Dutch money won't go to Brussels, it will go to Tel Aviv instead, what an improvement :feelskek:

Last edited:
Real question is if the support is from the older generations or growing amongst the younger ones.

Real question is if the support is from the older generations or growing amongst the younger ones.
Hopefully amongst the younger, we don't need boomers to tarnish any Far-Right movements.

Hopefully amongst the younger, we don't need boomers to tarnish any Far-Right movements.
If it's mostly boomers, then all that it will do is give the left someone to fight against, and after the boomers die out they will leave behind a generation of highly energized lefties.

They're going to raid my house for being brown and find my hentai stash :horror:
:feelskek:

With the two party system we have in the US chico, it's either I get my door kicked down for being homophobic & racist online, or for smoking the wrong plant. :feelsugh:

@Corvus
FvD is much better than PVV. PVV is massively globohomo compared to FvD.
I don't know about Dutch politics very much, but can you please provide some examples?
The Jewish lobby must be extremely happy with mainstream cuckservative winning the elections.
Water: Here in the US, most mainstream cuckservatives are very pro Israel. Including (((Ron DeSantis))) Who to me once was based due to to his anti-lockdown anti-covid hysteria stance.
Fleur Agema wants to allow 11 year olds to go gender reassignment surgery & Israel gets infinite support. Now Dutch money won't go to Brussels, it will go to Tel Aviv instead, what an improvement :feelskek:
What a fucking joke if this is the case:feelskek:

Allowing 11 year olds gender changes is something even more Moderate Democrats & Lefties here are against, except for Cuckifornia or Jew York but what else would you expect?