Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 14 Things No One Will Tell Fat Girls, SO I WILL

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
https://www.xojane.com/healthy/things-no-one-will-tell-fat-girls-so-i-will

Yadda yadda yadda, but it's these two parts that should be highlighted:

>There are people who prefer large ladies.And I mean all sizes of large. I thought that my best bet in life was to find a partner who accepted my fat. Pause. Give me a minute to hang my head and shake it at myself. Not only are there people who adore "thick" women, but a LOT of them who prefer it. This eventually ends up in an interesting territory which Marianne talks about here, but the point that I'm trying to make goes back to the "despite vs. because of" argument. Here is what you need to know: You do NOT need to settle for a lover who is "okay" with your body. You have the right (and millions of opportunities) to find someone who is infatuated with your body. You deserve to be worshiped, woman!

>Fat chicks bang hot guys... ALL. THE. TIME.This was the most powerful realization for me. In line with the above paragraph, I knew that there would be someone that would find me attractive but the pool would be small and most likely full of guys I didn't personally find sexy. So I would have to settle. After all, how could a conventionally gorgeous man (tall and with tattoos of course) like fat chicks?
>Weh-he-hell, let me tell you somethin': through various sites, events, parties, and corner store meetings, I found myself with over a hundred men who were chomping at the bit to get with this. I was the one who had to sift through and pick the hottest of the hot. Ladies, over a hundred.
>"Girls" showed what society thinks about that when Hannah's character has a weekend romance with an attractive and wealthy doctor. People flipped their shit. "Patrick Wilson is so hot he would never do Lena Dunham" was the most eye catching. Wilson's wife responded to that rubbish here, but the tweet speaks volumes about what the majority of people think unconventional women deserve. Jesus Christ, it's annoying.
>I won't spill the details of my bedroom coming and goings, but let's just say this: the hottest guys in Tucson and I get along just fine. (I would recommend reading Emily's article on xoJane for a better explanation of what I'm struggling to say.)

Congratulations, fatcels. Your fat looksmatch is just as unattainable as cute, thin girls. Congrats, gymcels. This is your league.

Also, what the fuck:

>Everyone has rolls when they bend over. Everyone. Let's just get this out of the way right off the bat. In the last few months, I've had over 30 women ranging from rail thin to extra large naked in my bed and I would routinely ask them to hug their knees. You won't believe this... ALL OF THEM HAD TUMMY ROLLS. Not one was exempt. Even my super fabulous professional model 6 foot tall friend Katie had rolls. The stomach pictures turned into some of my favorite images from the project... so quit thinking they're bad, and try accepting (dare I say embracing?) yours!

That seacow is just bullshitting. That's what they do. Ever notice how hot girls never act like that? It's compensation. Yeah, there are some guys hitting on them but 1.) They're mostly all low status guys and 2.) Even they are temporarily lowering their standards for some easy pussy. Because unlike women, men have markedly lower standards for what they will fuck vs what they will date.

This myth that Chads are lining up to pork hambeasts is a myth perpetuated by the fat acceptance crowd and the pro-seacow wing of feminism (same thing I guess). The very existence of fat acceptance is to try and shame Chads for not wanting to fuck them in the first place.

That seacow is just bullshitting. That's what they do. Ever notice how hot girls never act like that? It's compensation. Yeah, there are some guys hitting on them but 1.) They're mostly all low status guys and 2.) Even they are temporarily lowering their standards for some easy pussy. Because unlike women, men have markedly lower standards for what they will fuck vs what they will date.

This myth that Chads are lining up to pork hambeasts is a myth perpetuated by the fat acceptance crowd and that pro-seacow wing of feminism.
The thing is that landwhales can bang Chads occasionally. This makes them delusional as to what their league is.

The thing is that landwhales can bang Chads occasionally. This makes them delusional as to what their league is.

Yeah, if Chad is blackout drunk maybe (and that is fucking rape).

Ever actually known any douchebro normies and Chads? They always make fun of fat chicks and rag on their friends if they've ever fucked a fatty and shit. It's pretty common.

Yeah, if Chad is blackout drunk maybe (and that is fucking rape).

Ever actually known any douchebro normies and Chads? They always make fun of fat chicks and rag on their friends if they've ever fucked a fatty and shit. It's pretty common.
They don't even have to be drunk. They can just land on the grenade for the bros. Some may even have a fetish for fat women.

>Fat chicks bang hot guys... ALL. THE. TIME.This was the most powerful realization for me. In line with the above paragraph, I knew that there would be someone that would find me attractive but the pool would be small and most likely full of guys I didn't personally find sexy. So I would have to settle. After all, how could a conventionally gorgeous man (tall and with tattoos of course) like fat chicks?
>Weh-he-hell, let me tell you somethin': through various sites, events, parties, and corner store meetings, I found myself with over a hundred men who were chomping at the bit to get with this. I was the one who had to sift through and pick the hottest of the hot. Ladies, over a hundred.

Ero2jjK.gif

Imagine MARRYING an obese cow who has had 300 dicks in her.

I think the fact that this is a common practice speaks for itself. We are a depraved culture, and we need to be wiped off the map.

even landwhales win the world.