Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 14 yr old FTM Tranny kills itself in Chadstralia

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
A 14 year old ftm tranny killed itself in Chadstralia. It was in hospital for anorexia and suicidal ideaiton (a failed attempt to get attention), but then it started identifying at a male and wanted to take hormone drugs. Its mum said: "[it was] being influenced by a friend or someone online."
The government has a long wait list for tranny surgeries and kike drugs, so it didn't get the (((treatment))) it wanted. It ACKED itself :feelskek:
Now the parents and grandparents are complaining in the media that the government's lack of funding of tranny sex clinics caused its death.
I'm pleased it is dead. Its parents deserve it for being shit parents. I'm happy that this freak has removed itself from the genepool.
Rest in piss freak, you won't be missed :feelshaha:

97712a3adcf4a8e8ea588633b3d177ae

1659017225920760.gif

Source: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-07...mead-hospital-research-four-corners/102568570

These freaks must be incredibly fucked in the head if they want to quit playing on tutorial mode and become a man.
Remember lads, there is only one solution for faggots/trannies: free flying lessons from the highest rooftop, followed by a stoning and shouts of Allah Akbar!

A 14 year old ftm tranny killed itself in Chadstralia. It was in hospital for anorexia and suicidal ideaiton (a failed attempt to get attention), but then it started identifying at a male and wanted to take hormone drugs. Its mum said: "[it was] being influenced by a friend or someone online."
The government has a long wait list for tranny surgeries and kike drugs, so it didn't get the (((treatment))) it wanted. It ACKED itself :feelskek:
Now the parents and grandparents are complaining in the media that the government's lack of funding of tranny sex clinics caused its death.
I'm pleased it is dead. Its parents deserve it for being shit parents. I'm happy that this freak has removed itself from the genepool.
Rest in piss freak, you won't be missed :feelshaha:

97712a3adcf4a8e8ea588633b3d177ae

1659017225920760.gif

Source: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-07...mead-hospital-research-four-corners/102568570

These freaks must be incredibly fucked in the head if they want to quit playing on tutorial mode and become a man.
Remember lads, there is only one solution for faggots/trannies: free flying lessons from the highest rooftop, followed by a stoning and shouts of Allah Akbar!

View attachment 805976
ftm at 14.. didnt even get past the tutorial and went straight to nightmare difficulty
i kinda feel bad since shes a kid that got tricked though bc of jews
if it was an older foid id lol
kikes have really fucked up this world beyond belief

Parents are terrible for brainwashing the foid to be a tranny

ftm at 14.. didnt even get past the tutorial and went straight to nightmare difficulty

all these fuckers on social media brainwashing fags to do this shit are to blame the most

She looks like she would have made a pretty attractive foid.

You know it's over when a 14 year old tranny mogs you :kys:

One less troon is always good

Too young and dumb to realize she was born into the easiest mode in the game

The inevitable result of woke BS.

NO you AREN'T a (man/woman) trapped in a (woman/man)'s body.

You're just yourself. Stop watching MTV and smoke a blunt or something.

Mogs me at 14 and nonnt

she went tranny before becoming a whore. there's no helping the nigger of gender.

It was a 14 yo though :fuk: It seems it got indoctrinated by someone online. It's sad that this cult has a high appeal to lonely children who sometimes don't even have any signs of gender dysphoria.

Why the fuck would a foid wants be a trannyman

Well she would be roped after being a "man" anyway since she would not be able to handle it

She would have been a gigastacy playing on tutorial mode imagine sacrificing that to be a dickless manlet. No wonder they an hero, if I got tricked like that I would too.

Good. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
All trannies will kill themselves soon.

Lol, lost on the splash screen of the game.

Cuckstralia will now increase taxation to build troon clinics

It was cute before it became a faggot. Wtf is wrong woth these goyim

these kids should just accept themselves instead of going down the dark trans path

What a low iq non critical thinker ...

The things people get up to at such young ages, jeez. I didn't even come online properly until about 5-6 years ago. Completely oblivious to the madness of the internet in my formative years.

Based, kill all trannies

I don't care about it's age, i enjoy it whenever I remember that pajeets abort foid foetuses and kill foid infants everyday kek. They all deserve to die every single sperm carrying a xx chromosome deserves to DIE !!!!! DEATH TO FOIDS!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back