Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 14yo Russian foid shoots up school and herself

Brooootal. I have sympathy for her then.
Ishowspeed shake

she could've come to curryland and marry some curry and lived a life of raani = queen here instead

Eastern Euope. You have no idea how much even foids are being bullied in our schools and I am even certain that she did it because of that. There was this autistic foid from my school and even the foids did not show mercy to her. She was called fat, nasty ,ugly, dirty.
yeah the east is much more conservative than the west and foids there dont have privileges over others which is based

This is beyond morbid you’re White firstly and a girl ?? There’s absolutely no circumstance that could’ve led to this destination what so ever with the given attributes she had. Purely feeling entitled to chads body shouldn’t cause this much rage especially since she’s WHITE AND A GIRL
There is different culture in Slavlands than in the West.

Yesterday I thought that Westerners can't even imagine how dehumanizing and cruel can be living in EE. Cruel bullying, disrespect without a reason, people fighting verbally and sometimes physically over small things.
It's hard to be a Christian in EE. It's easier to believe that most people are just beasts.
Yeahh, my mother told me horror stories about EE.

EE is not based, is a dead communist shithole.

If Tzar nikolai and the russian empire remained, none of this shit would have happend.

Bullying is very common in Russia, and the girl couldn't take it, like many other russians that either ER or take their own life.

Slav lands are corrupt shitholes, just like the west but with a diffrent flavor.

Yeahh, my mother told me horror stories about EE.

EE is not based, is a dead communist shithole.

If Tzar nikolai and the russian empire remained, none of this shit would have happend.

Bullying is very common in Russia, and the girl couldn't take it, like many other russians that either ER or take their own life.

Slav lands are corrupt shitholes, just like the west but with a diffrent flavor.
EE is horrible.
I even had black once apologizing to me for a small inconvenience. But local beast-like men rarely apologize, they even can make you think that it's your fault for them being rude.
Corruption and injustice is everywhere. These places may be like a light version of Sodom and Gomorrah, only without voluptuous sophistication.

My main reason for hatred of women not even my life experiences but the fact that they give birth to such animalistic, beast-like 'people' without justice.

People from gen z and alpha are all mentally ill, they should be genocided and ensure their bloodlines don't propagate

Edgy teens doing edgy things, similar thing happened here in the UK. 2 16yr old edge lords killed a tranny and are now facing life sentences. Stupid cunts.

EE is horrible.
I even had black once apologizing to me for a small inconvenience. But local beast-like men rarely apologize, they even can make you think that it's your fault for them being rude.
Corruption and injustice is everywhere. These places may be like a light version of Sodom and Gomorrah, only without voluptuous sophistication.

My main reason for hatred of women not even my life experiences but the fact that they give birth to such animalistic, beast-like 'people' without justice.

As a smart person said "If the j00s win this war,we would return to a state of barbrisem".

Western degeneracy is spreading its filthy and contaminatingly jewish influence to Russia and hence, the need for the Great Putin to defend his country, his culture and his peoples very lives from the invidious influence of both western culture and the jews.

I only read news from the Wikipedia News Portal because I can't stomach the cuckoldry.

But this is my supreme fetish.

Imagine being shot in the head by a cute foid. Like wtf, those who died by her hand ought to have insanely decent karma.

Western degeneracy is spreading its filthy and contaminatingly jewish influence to Russia and hence, the need for the Great Putin to defend his country, his culture and his peoples very lives from the invidious influence of both western culture and the jews.
Pull your head out of the toilet, will you? Putin is Klaus Schwab's good boy, you absolute idiot. A young leader. Implemented QR codes for mask wearing in 2021. No sovereign White countries exist (unless you count the Emirate of Afghanistan as Aryan).

Why do whites like to shoot up schools so much?

a 14-year-old student who brought a pump-action shotgun to the school was among the dead.

:feelsYall: Bad ass.

None of this weak American AR-15 or gangsta tek-9 shit.

In Russia school shooter blows your head completely off with mother fucking shotgun.

While foids have it easy, there are some foids I have some microscopic dose of respect for, including Andrey hale. Yes, she was a ftm,yes, she was a libtard. But she was braver than most men, and shown the world that autists can't be fucked with.
Nothing about her was brave lmfao. She put her life on nightmare difficulty willingly and faced the consequences. Someone should
Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def
her corpse

kind fell sorry for her wasting her life like this just to kill 2 ppl
Kys GrAYcel faggot simp. Go back to tiktok and consoom your niggerculture

Pull your head out of the toilet, will you? Putin is Klaus Schwab's good boy, you absolute idiot.
Ziggers on here unironically think he's going to save the white race.
(unless you count the Emirate of Afghanistan as Aryan)
Sand-curry mutts. And the Aryan component in them is Steppe_MBLA which is not even close to fully Yamnaya in origin

faggot cunt what the fuck is ur problem
"I feel sorry for the foid that literally killed kids cause Chadimir didn't wanna fuck" :soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy:

Why not blow your brains out and join her in the afterlife, GrAYfuck?

Your handle suits you marvelously

"I feel sorry for the foid that literally killed kids cause Chadimir didn't wanna fuck" :soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy:

Your handle suits you marvelously
nigga what
go fuck yourself faggot

Kys GrAYcel faggot simp. Go back to tiktok and consoom your niggerculture
faggot cunt what the fuck is ur problem
nigga what
go fuck yourself faggot
McNutt yourself and join your kween in the afterlife you nigger infiltrator

:feelskek: when 2023cels attack.

"You're a faggot!"
"No YOU'RE A faggot!"
"No you!"
"No you!"

Last edited:
Edgy teens doing edgy things, similar thing happened here in the UK. 2 16yr old edge lords killed a tranny and are now facing life sentences. Stupid cunts.
Based.

Based but should have let me fuck her beforehand

She should be enslaved and pop out white babies

This is beyond morbid you’re White firstly and a girl ?? There’s absolutely no circumstance that could’ve led to this destination what so ever with the given attributes she had. Purely feeling entitled to chads body shouldn’t cause this much rage especially since she’s WHITE AND A GIRL

damn shes prime foid as well i wud have loved to sexxed her